“Best hostel I have ever stayed at”

Tombstone Backpackers
Spokane
“Best hostel I have ever stayed at”
Reviewed 12 February 2012

I booked a double private room with shared facilities. It had a great vista over the ferry terminal. A garden,hot tub, and provate porch in front of my room. Very quiet at night. Laundry and wifi available for a fee. Communal kitchen with fridge and cooking facilities. Excercise machine. TV room and lots of seating. Continental breakfast included in the price(bread, jam, cereal, milk). Dart board and pool table. Everything is spotless clean. Recommended.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Reviewed 5 February 2012

Great place, lynne is wonderfull. The day we arrived she helped us so much so we won't miss the coat we ordered, she made phone calls and tools us there with her car so we won't need to find parking.

• Stayed January 2012
1 Thank MikoWakr
Edinburgh
Reviewed 31 January 2012

This place is amazing! Lynne is fantastic and will go out of her way to make your stay a good one. The rooms are clean, tidy and have awesome views over picton. Meet some great people while staying here and would return in an instant!!

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with friends
Maidstone, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 January 2012

This is the first backpackers I've stayed in, not travelled on my own, I picked because of the reviews. It if more than the reviews. It is fantastic, friendly, spotless, kitchen is huge, AND Lynne bakes cheese scones every morning. She takes an interest in everybody, and everybody comes back. I did the Queen Charlotte way, and thought I could leave my stuff in my room, you know like a hotel, when I came back she gently told me that you don't do that in a hostel, and she'd packed up my stuff and left it for me!! And then just to add insult to injury I used her private washing machine as opposed to the guest laundry for which you have to pay...
STAY THERE

• Stayed January 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Glamgran56
Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed 29 January 2012

I have been meaning to write to recommend this hostel since I stayed in Feb 2011 and it is only now that I am about to book again for this Feb that I have got around to it.

As with all of the other reviews I found nothing to fault in the service, cleanliness, location or facilities at this awesome Hostel.

I have traveled extensively throughout the world and have not found anything to match the Tombstone.

Lynne and Gordon have created a great home away from home either before or after days tramping the area.

Room Tip: I stayed in the Queen ensuite room for $75 a night - Great value