All reviews stayed nights townhouse bedroom marina noise sleep beds
Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

I booked a studio flat for a week. Fully equipped, helpful staff and very close to the town centre. Ideal for a short stay, and it's convenient for either a couple or a family of three. The staff also had maps of both Fremantle and Perth at the flat.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank alienor7777
Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

Great place to stay, easy check-in and checkout. Very clean, spacious and well equipped apartment. We loved it.Great location. Very nice view. Excellent value.

Only one minor issue was the entrance lighting from bottom of stairs out so bit dark.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gazdan
Reviewed 24 July 2016

I had trouble from the outset when booking via a 3rd party booking site, made payment the week prior to arrival and kept recieving emails and messages saying the payment was declined right up to boarding our flight from Melbourne. As we were arriving late I called ahead to confirm that everything was OK with the booking and was snuffed away by the so called "manager" that was too tired to care.
The apartment was reasonably clean however there wasn't any soap or shampoo supplied and had only 3/4 of a roll of toilet paper and whe asked at reception very reluctunt to supply more, it was as if the poor girl was scared to do so.
Check out day arrived and at 9:45am we were invaded by cleaning staff wanting to start cleaning around us as we prepared to leave. All in all very unprofessional with zero customer service

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Carmansandiago77
Reviewed 24 May 2016

Good spacious room situated next to monument hill. The view was great and a short walk to the CBD and marina. The room was self sufficient with full size stove and fridge. Good price for what was offered. I enjoyed my stay and the only thing that put a slight damper on my stay was a cigarette smell as soon as I opened the door

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Kent H
Reviewed 11 May 2016

I would recommend these apartments to people staying in Fremantle. They seem to have undergone a makeover since the last time I came to stay and have found the administrators and staff to be highly responsive to needs or problems.

Room tip: Upstairs is more private
Date of stay: April 2016