Open today: 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
Review Highlights
The Charter 1

Wonderful welcome aboard an incredible boat by Piers, we immediately felt at ease on this spacious... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed 3 days ago
Quest27825456941
Perth, Australia
Sunset wedding anniversary cruise

What a beautiful experience for a wedding anniversary, staff meeting an greet was warm and... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed 4 days ago
Trek12858244722

All reviews sunset cruise christmas party highly recommend these guys hour trip rottnest island capella jules kayak lion anchored carnac gear crew heaps tours australia
Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

My family of 4 (two young girls 6 and 4) have just had the most amazing time aboard Capella with Charter1. Nothing was too much trouble for the crew, even taking my girls snorkeling for the first time! They were scared at first but soon were begging to get back in the water. The guys knew the best places to visit on Rottnest island based on the weather - we even had a private beach all to ourselves, and used their SUPs on a secret surf break only accessible by boat. What a slice of paradise, and an unforgettable trip. Thanks Jules and Erin for making our time on board so memorable. You catered for our fussy eaters perfectly. We are doing a big trip around Australia, but this last few days has been the highlight by far. We can’t wait to come back!

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I took 18 of my top clients from all over Australia for a sunset cruise around Fremantle. We can spend a lot of time speaking about the views but you can read that in other reviews... what I want to share is the EXPERIENCE.

From the moment of contacting Jules and the team, you knew it was going to be a great experience. He went out of his way to make sure my clients and I will have a great experience.

I can’t speak highly enough of the service and professionalism rarely seen in businesses especially in today’s world.

Thank you to everyone at Charter 1.

Date of experience: April 2018
The_Charter_1_Team, Owner at Charter 1 - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2018

Hi Laurence.
Thankyou so much for taking time to review us. We are so glad we were able to accommodate you guys - a bit of juggling and we got there :) Thanks again and hopefully we will see you onboard again someday!

Reviewed 2 March 2018

We had THE BEST time on this boat on an afternoon sail between Fremantle and Rottnest. The captain and crew were amazing! There was plenty of room, the boat and bathrooms were all in good shape. We paddle boarded at Rottnest and they had plenty of snorkeling gear on deck. Luck swam my camera to me while on the island and found quokka for us to take pictures with! This was a highlight of the trip for us!

Date of experience: February 2018

Hi Claire. Thank-you so much for taking time to review us. We are thrilled to hear you had a wonderful time and enjoyed our beautiful Capella - Jules said it was a really wonderful day and you guys were an absolute pleasure to have onboard. We hope to see you again oneday! :)

Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

My group of friends and I booked the Capella for a day to Carnac Island. So easy to book and organise with Charter 1. They were so helpful on the day - just took along our food and drink and everything was done for us after that! I didn’t have to worry about cooking the BBQ etc! Ronni and the crew were brilliant at helping people get set up with the kayaks, snorkelling, SUP - so much to do! The day just wasn’t long enough! Special mention to Ronni for saving some sunnies from a life at the bottom of the sea! Thanks Charter 1! You will definitely see us again soon!

Date of experience: January 2018

Hi Claire. Thank-you so much for taking time to review us - have passed your thanks onto Ronni :)
We always love having you guys onboard Capella :) Look forward to seeing you again soon!!

Reviewed 18 January 2018

Had a fabulous night out watching a beautiful sunset with a fun crowd of people we didn't know. By the end of the cruise we were all having a great time. The staff on board were very attentive and lots of fun

Date of experience: January 2018

Hi Jan. We are so thrilled to hear of your wonderful experience aboard Capella with our wonderful crew. Thank-you for taking time to review us! Hope to see you onboard again someday soon (keep in mind we offer returning guests a 10% discount!) :)