“Excellent in all aspects”

Nunzio's Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 388 Restaurants in Fremantle
Price range: USD 0 - USD 36
Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

Was blown away by the culinary skills the first round at Nunzio's. There was not a single weak link from the appetiser (scallops trio) to the pasta ( squid ink fettucine is to die for) and the main (fish wings) to the quintessential tiramisu. Had to make another visit before the end of the trip, and the dishes continued to blow us away. The duck ravioli was the best ravioli we had in a long while. Enjoyed the light banthering with the owner too.

If there is 1 restaurant, you should visit, reserve that slot for Nunzio's. I wrote the same review on FB but felt that I should do 1 more at Tripadvisor as Nunzio's definitely deserve a spot in Top 5 restaurants in Fremantle and hopefully my review helps!

3  Thank bluemoon1612

Reviewed 15 August 2018

We started by sharing the eggplant parmigiana which was wonderful. Their gluten free tagliatelle with a lamb ragu was spectacular. So rare to enjoy good GF meal.

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

Here in Fremantle for work, had a lovely tasty meal here and it felt like home. The restaurant is a house which adds to it
feeling like a home away from home. For entree we had a trio of scallops - each was prepared differently I had the one wrapped in prosciutto, divine. Then we also shared the cuttlefish, it tasted so fresh and was simply chargrilled. For main I had the beef and lamb ragu spaghettoni, it was so good you could tell the pasta was homemade, it was so beyond amazing I ate beyond fullness as I didn’t want to leave behind anything as it was too good to waste. They were so kind to give us a marshmallow each and I scored a coffee one - yum! The service was homely and I can’t recommend this place enough.

Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED: Best Italian restaurant in Perth. Outstanding food, outstanding service. Fantastic desserts. Can’t speak anymore highly of this place. Will come back again and again.

1  Thank Lisa M
Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

maybe i’ve come to this place after it was really good.

it felt like it was trying to be fine dining but failed to live up to the mark.
i had cuttlefish for entree which were delicious however the fillet steak was well done even though i asked for medium rare. it was such a little piece of meat that i doubt it even lived up to the 250g quoted. with a standard potato rostie thing and 3 beans wrapped up in fatty piece of palma ham, i felt it was overpriced and underwhelming.
my eating companion had the lamb shank and they felt they were hungry still later.

dessert didn’t tick any boxes either.

won’t be coming back which is sad as i’m a freo local.

Date of visit: July 2018