“Great for a voucher lunch”
Review of Vin and Oli

Vin and Oli
Ranked #72 of 383 Restaurants in Fremantle
Price range: USD 4 - USD 20
Description: Vin & Oli is a restaurant with a difference on the busy cappuccino strip with our kitchen staying open until 2.00am Wednesday to Sunday 10.00pm Monday and Tuesday. This allows Fremantles international guests to visit us even when they arrive on very late flights or when they feel like not conforming to normal eating hours. This is the only place in fremantle where diners and people enjoying a glass of wine or a cocktail or both can relax in a seated environment and watch the world go by long after the clock strikes midnight.
Reviewed 1 March 2017

Using Groupon vouchers for $38/couple, four of us had a light Sunday lunch, as we had expected. The size of the platters were just right, the wine OK and the dessert topped it off. We felt comfortable (even on a busy Sunday), could talk without shouting and relax. I have to say that the hospitality and service were above what is typical in WA.

1  Thank TwoviewsWA
Linda B, Manager at Vin and Oli, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2017

Hi RGG T

Thank you for your kind review. Look forward to seeing you again sometime

Reviewed 14 February 2017

I purchased a Groupon Voucher for this cafe in Freo. Was a platter and bottle of wine for I think around $38.00, Went for lunch yesterday and very disappointed. The Cheese, meat and fruit platter for 2 consisted of 4 water crackers, 4 small pieces of bread, a tiny bowl of olives, 4 pieces of cheese, 2 small pieces of ham and some sort of hot sausage. Wouldn't have been enough to feed one person let alone 2. That was ok. We asked if we could have a few more pieces of bread or crackers and were told the only option was to purchase turkish bread with olive oil and hommus for $10 which was not what we wanted but did anyway as not other choice. Very disappointing and would not go back here again.

Date of visit: February 2017
Linda B, Manager at Vin and Oli, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2017

Oh my SharOna
What a terrible distortion of the facts!!
Your husband came to the counter and asked for some more bread. I myself gave him the opportunity to have some extra bread or order off the menu turkish bread with hommus and olive oil.
On leaving our restaurant you both raved so heartily I asked if you would share your experience with trip advisor. Why would you then write such a damning review?
It doesn't make any sense. I can only hope when you visit other venues you share your opinion honestly, it is much kinder than to pretend you are very happy with your experience and then report to the greater community you infact were not.
We do wish you well and give you our sincere apologies we couldn't serve you better.

Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

I booked Vin and Oli for a private function for New Years Eve party and couldn't be happier. The staff were fab, food delicious and drinks above the standard. Throughout the booking experience the Manager/owner was happy to accommodate all my requests. All my friends had a wonderful night and there were zero complaints. Thanks Vin and Oli. We hope to do the same next year!

Date of visit: January 2017

Hi Beacygirl

Your New Years Eve Party was the best way to look in 2017, the team and I enjoyed it immensely we are so happy you are planning same again next year. Thanks for your very kind review

Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

We dropped in while walking down the strip before heading home from a Fringe Show.
My friend and I felt like a wine and dessert - ended up not having dessert, they didn't take our fancy. Smallish wine list, and our pick wasn't the best, however we'd come from a wine tasting so we're probably a bit over wine!
We enjoyed having a comfy seat, quiet spot, nice music and a chance to wind down before heading home.
Menu looked nice for a meal - maybe next time!

Date of visit: February 2017
Linda B, Manager at Vin and Oli, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2017

Hi iHeart
Thank you visiting our venue ...looking forward to you returning for a meal

Reviewed 7 February 2017

Visited Vin & Oli with a friend and had a wonderful evening thanks to a combination of the fab food, great wine and spot on service. We decided to share six small dishes, which combined, proved to be a taste sensation. The wine list was diverse and we decided to go with the beautiful Marchand & Burch Chardonnay which was simply delightful. The service was faultless and friendly all evening and I look forward to a return visit. Will definitely recommend this destination to my friends.

Date of visit: February 2017
Linda B, Manager at Vin and Oli, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2017

Hi Tracey
We are so happy you enjoyed your evening with us.
Please don't go too long before you return.