“Family friendly”

Ranked #77 of 349 Restaurants in Fremantle
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed 24 July 2016

Wonderful place to take the Grandchildren .......mine enjoyed it immensely and can't wait for another visit next school holidays . Certainly couldn't moan about the amount of portions per person quite incredible....perhaps less would go down better.

Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

Recommended by our homestay owner. We should say the best we have eaten in Perth especially the black pepper garlic squid.

Reviewed 14 July 2016

Initially I wanted to try Kailis but there was a long queue so I went to Sweetlips instead. I'm glad I went to Sweetlips. The atmosphere is much more relaxed as compared to Kailis. My husband and I ordered the Pack For Two which for us is more like a pack for three because we are small eaters. The Pack For Two comprises of fish fillet deep fried to perfection, a bed of French fries, feta cheese, fried squid and big juicy prawns. The best seafood platter I've ever had! Will definitely return next time!

1  Thank Liyana N
Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

What a disappointment, this was a favourite of ours but has gone downhill.
The fish portion has decreased and tastes of old oil, chips are dry and powdery, and the staff would rather be elsewhere.

If you enjoy substandard food and no atmosphere coupled with unfriendly staff I have found the perfect place for you.

2  Thank David T
Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

Just had our lunch there for our family of 9. It was raining and we were glad to be able to find tables to accommodate all of us in the restaurant. We ordered a family platter and another smaller set for 2. The fish and chips were tasty, the fried prawns and fried calamari tasted fresh and tender. We also loved the fried which were done just right. We ordered beers and tea n coffee to go with our lunch. All in all, it was a great start to our holidays!

Would recommend this place as we have tried the other seafood outlets in the vicinity before and we preferred this place for the ease of getting a place to sit as well as the great food.