“Japanese never disappoints always fresh and delicious ”
Review of Old Shanghai

Old Shanghai
Ranked #92 of 374 Restaurants in Fremantle
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We regularly eat Japanese here, the food is always fresh and tasty. Quick service and the price is great. Definitely our favorite quick meal spot in Freo

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Dropped in here for a quick dinner and found the choice to be awesome. My partner ordered Thai and I went for Chinese but I could of had Japanese. The Thai was cooked to my partners dietary requirements and was extremely nice and the Mongolian Lamb was to die for. I'd recommend this place in a flash, the only thing I didn't like was that all the places took cards except the bar as that was cash only. So there was a lot of people lining up to hole in the walls around the area. This place is go to again.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

this premises is right across from Fremantle market, has been here a long time, good range of international foods, sit down or take away, very busy an noisy on the weekend but that is part of the Fremantle thing, meals are god value and decent portions.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Siam kitchen in Old Shanghai makes delicious (aroi) Thai food.. very fresh , authentic, and fast.
Always pop in if in the area.
Really love the Khao pad Gai / goong its always great.

Reviewed 12 February 2018

wow!! what a massive lunch we had with friends at an unbelievably cheap rate we all ate well in a friendly clean market atmosphere