See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 January 2018

Lazy day, lazy evening, holiday vibe. Chose Moondyne Joe's: local, easy parking and anything but lazy staff. Welcomed immediately and staff member back to our table within a couple of minutes for drinks order: Food order within ten! She was smiling and got everything just right. The food was exactly as we had hoped for and the Manager came around and listened to us as we heaped praise on the place in answer to his sensitive exchange. Two important issues for everyone's comfort: it was a pleasant temperature outside and did not require freezing air conditioning inside and....more importantly, the appropriate sound level of the music was indeed music to our ears. We'll be back.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Nice old style, homely pub restaurant with a wood fire.
We were seated with menus very quickly with a bottle of water.
The meals were huge, no room for sweets and glad we never had starters.
I had the sticky slow cooked ribs that came with beer battered chips and salad, the wife had the fish with beer battered chips and salad.
We both battled to get through our meals, both tasty and cooked to perfection.
Very good value at $25 total.(with shopper docket voucher)
It looked like a popular spot and many were ordering the special of the day, Chicken Parmigiano $18 very full large plates.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 July 2017

We booked for lunch .

The staff were extremely helpful and we didn't have to lift a finger.

It's a rare luxury to go to a restaurant and have quality Manjimup wines as a house wine.

The menu is a varied and extensive one and covers all tastes.

To our shock the portion sizes were magnificent and the food was presented so well I looked at my partner and said I can't eat that it's art.

We ordered the swordfish - outstanding meal , Chicken parmigiana - It was so nice they couldn't finish it - steak sandwich - such a good meal -> couldn't finish the wedges that came with it. I ordered a scotch fillet steak on a bed of mash it was cooked to perfection and was one of the best meals I have had for a long time.

Goes to show that you don't need to have a glitzy , blingy retaurant to enjoy a 5 star meal.

Every time we go to Perth we are going to eat here.

5 people had a top class meal each and it averaged out about $40 a person including drinks. Way too under priced for the quality of food and service that we got.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank AustralisFishing
Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

My husband and I dined at Moondyne Joe's. The hotel is welcoming and comfortable. The choice of food is comprehensive enough to please everyone including the kids. I had the barramundi with prawns and mash. Delicious! My husband had a pizza which he said was really tasty. The surprise of the night was how reasonable the price of the drinks were. The clincher though were the girls that served us. Both of them were so helpful and friendly. A real bonus for the hotel. We will definitely go back.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Marita P
Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

We had a shop a docket to buy one get one free. We will definitely go back. Both our meals were delicious and very generous size serving . The staff were amazing,so friendly , efficient and caring .nice dining area and a good selection of beers on tap .

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple