“Nice restaurant with great views”
Review of Bib and Tucker

Bib and Tucker
Ranked #22 of 388 Restaurants in Fremantle
Cuisines: Italian, Australian, Fusion
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: At Bib & Tucker we pride ourselves on the quality of our food, the quality of our location and the quality of the experience we provide for our patrons. Our inspiring modern Australian menu, designed by executive chef Scott Bridger is created with food sourced from the best local suppliers available. Our North Fremantle location, with breathtaking views overlooking the Indian Ocean and picture perfect sunsets, provides a naturally stunning setting in which to enjoy your meal.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We had a late breakfast, staff great, good coffee and both my companions had huevos rancheros and said it was great but I had the wood fired baked eggs with chorizo - and it was more like chopped cabannossi swimming in tomato. They need to rethink this fish and have softer bread to scoop rather than the brittle flat bread that just didn’t help the dish at all. Approx $100 for 3 meals, two coffees and a tea.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We have been to Bib and Tucker 3 times and never have been disappointed. Always a great experience - great food and great service! This week I have been twice - for dinner with my husband and with my daughter and friends for lunch. Everyone has been amazed by the quality of food- very creative! and very friendly staff! We will be back!!!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Look, the location is phenomenal and the hype has been significant for this eatery. The food is actually pretty good, but it suffers from its over-popularity and the combination of popularity, price and then inadequate service (largely caused by the number of patrons and I suppose lack of staff) means that I won't be going back in a hurry....or if I do, it will be on a day that I'm sure its not going to be busy.

As I said, great location, good (if not exceptional) food....but in my opinion a victim of its own success.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 3 April 2018

The views from the outside patio at Bib and Tucker and impossible to improve on. The service was excellent, the waitresses/waiters were attentive and friendly. The food was also faultless. You just need to be aware of the 15% surcharge on public holidays which can add a substantial amount to the account.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Great views of the ocean and great service. Menu very similar to other restaurants (at least for breakfast) and there were more flies on the terrace than I would have expected for March.

Standard type of menu - not even a crab/salmon option for eggs Benedict.

Date of visit: March 2018