Open today: 7:00 am - 6:00 pm
Review Highlights
Broome Starsand hatch cruise

We all had an amazing time aboard th3 Starsand, complementary pickup, glass of bubbly on board... read more

Reviewed 11 July 2018
Glennys B
Great experience sailing to Rottnest

This was a birthday present and it was a great experience. Due to the winds, we motored to Rottnest... read more

Reviewed 22 January 2018
Nick J
Perth, Western Australia, Australia

All reviews sunset cruise deck hand catch the ferry broome crew whales
Reviewed 20 March 2016 via mobile

Bought a scoopon for 3 hours sailing . Disappointed we didn't really go out that far , like others have said you just go up and down the coast line ! Food was really poor, carrot and celery with a dip , some sliced up cheddar and biscuits , supermarket standard prawns with dip and Salmon and cream cheese . Not quite the seafood and canapés we had in mind !! Sparking wine was pretty cheap stuff but went down well and you could buy beers for $10 a bottle on board ( but pricey )
Staff were ok , captain could work on his friendliness though , never spoke to us once ! Be careful with the ropes , I got whacked in the face when the captain decided to do whatever he did with the rope and didn't warn anyone and he was right next to me !!!
On the whole , we had a great evening and value for money at $195 a couple was ok but I would suggest the owners read some of these reviews though and take on board some of the repeated comments which they obviously aren't .

Date of experience: March 2016
4  Thank Mellymelsie
Reviewed 3 March 2016

If you are looking for "quality" or "value for money" this is NOT it. Despite the 3 or 4 people that vomited right next to us ( due to sea sickness which obviously was not their fault at all) -nevertheless, was still definitely a damper on the mood and atmosphere. On arrival, each group/pair were given a bottle of champagne to share, which was served almost at room temperature. The champagne itself, couldn't have been worth more than $10-$15 a bottle. When they served snacks, intermittently, it was cut up bits of cedar cheese, sliced carrot and celery. I go to more effort for myself at home for snacks and I thought a $200 Sunset Cruise on a yacht, would have gone to more effort than that as well but sadly not. I would be embarrassed to serve that to guests if it was me. The other snacks consisted of the same mediocre effort; stale bread with cream cheese and salmon, than cocktail prawns which tasted watery. That is where the food ends unfortunately, if you go there on an empty stomach, you will be hungry by the end of the night. But hey, when there are half a dozen people throwing their guts up in front of you- you're not really hungry anymore anyway.

Reviewed 1 March 2016

We went on the Rottnest day trip, it was the day of the Cottesloe swim though so instead of going to the main area we went to Salmon Bay, which was beautiful. Though I do think they should have told guests before the day to warn.

the yacht is beautiful, and an enjoyable journey, we saw a dolphin and flying fish too.

Only downside was that there isn't "seating" as such and one area of shade, so everyone was cramped into that area and people at the front got a lot of sun.

Crew on board were very friendly and helpful, they offered drinks and checked on everyone.
they do a "tab" system too so you don't have to mess around with cash the whole time - you can just pay cash at the end which was a really good thing :)

Reviewed 25 February 2016

The cheapest cheese and dips possible and a tiny plastic glass of bubbly. The deck was quite crowded with few good places to sit.

Date of experience: April 2015
Reviewed 9 February 2016

Weekday cruise bought for my husband and I as a gift. Thoroughly enjoyed the evening. Staff were friendly and helpful, Food wasn't very creative but was enough as we had a meal in Fremantle before starting off. Definitely would take this trip again. Just amazing, lovely yacht. After a 42 degree day it was just what we needed a cool trip on the ocean.