All reviews keyless entry modern conveniences clear instructions breakfast room freo prison cafe strip quiet side street after hours easy walking distance pubs and restaurants bed was comfortable excellent stay spa arundel code cereal perth
Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

Booked for 3 nights and after arriving on the first night we were greeted by cockroaches in the kitchen, left over bent coat hangers in the bedroom and dirty bathroom with 1 light working. You could write your name in the dirt on the window ledge so cleaning is not their forte. We left and luckily found a vacancy at the Esplanade Hotel close by. At this stage we haven’t heard from anyone there to enquire if we actually arrived as instructions for entry were texted to us by Mechelle. I don’t expect a refund from Expedia so I’ve put this down to experience....beware !

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank Recoveries
Reviewed 28 April 2018

I chose a king room with ensuite and we were absolutely delighted with our stay. Big bed (the satin edged sheets were gorgeous!) in big heritage styled room with modern conveniences like a large ensuite, wifi and TV. We were really happy with our downstairs room right near the small car park. Though the car park is tiny and really only suitable for smaller vehicles, at least it is free (unlike accommodation in Perth city!) We took the suggestion of booking in early so managed to get a spot, but there is free street parking at suitable times anyway. Location is perfect...easy walking distance to Fremantle landmarks like Bathers Beach, museums of which their are several, not to mention all the eateries in that direction, but there is plenty more in South Fremantle. Oh, and a fabulous independent wine store over the road, fantastic! Clear instructions were given on entering the house, nice not having a key just a code. We were even granted a late check out as we had a flight late afternoon...at no extra cost. Unheard of these days!!! I would not hesitate to stay here on a return visit to Fremantle. Breakfast was also offered (it is a B&B after all!) but we didn't try it as were were enticed by all that was available when we went for a morning walk! Arundel Boutique is located in a street of beautiful homes. We were very happy with our stay here.

Room tip: we loved room 104 dowstairs near the car park at the back of the house
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank geromam
Reviewed 19 March 2018

This small boutique B&B Hotel situated on a quiet side street is in an easy walking distance to the heart of Fremantle's Cafes and Restauraunts and an easy walk to the Fishing boat harbour. The room we had was large and spacious, very comfortable Bed, good ensuite bathroom and the Self serve Continental breakfast was very good with many choices. We will definitely use again if the the need arises to stay in Fremantle.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

We arrived at 8 pm found no parking and a man having a heated conversation while hammering on the door.He finally got to open the door and the carpet looked like it belonged in a very dirty restaurant. He generously let me use the phone to talk with the owner as he had spent ages getting hold of her. I announced our arrival,and, overheard her saying that another bloody lot had turned up and she wasn’t coming all that way so late! At night. Anyway with I’ll grace she was there in a jiffy-we’ll 10 minutes. She didn’t say hello just”name” complained about having to turn the computer on. The outside was tatty and ill kept but a much better place to sleep from what we saw from inside. My fault if booked the wrong dates and apologised. Well you’re not getting in now and I’ve been dragged down here for your mistake. I don’t know what the rooms were like. The last I saw was of the first man battling with codes to get into his room. She told me there would be no refund and grumbled on about having to leave off watching home and away or Britain’s worst hospitality show. The place was dirty, landlady awful and one needed a safe breaker to get in.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
5  Thank Berenice B
Reviewed 16 January 2018

Great location to the main street of Fremantle, I am stayed in the apartment, was here on business, highly recommend.
The instruction to get in were well descriptive and if I had trouble their is an after hours number to ring.
Lovely and quaint.
Recommend.

Room tip: recommend the one bed room appartment
Date of stay: January 2018