All reviews industrial area minutes by car queen bed comfortable beds front desk stay there again good size stanley code microwave toilet perth
Reviewed 28 September 2018

Booked the room 1 week out - easy to do - either via net or did phone as asking about twin room
was looking for somewhere close to where we had to play dart tournament.
the self check in was good - though they do leave it till like 5pm to send the text with the code.

we had the outside room - where ensuite is in the room.
given a key code to access the reception area for microwave & has an honour system for basic snacks / food $1 for water $2 cans drink etc - found in this main area where the other internal rooms were with their ensuites opposite the room.
fridge - full bar fridge in the room.
Good sized ensuite with shower, toilet - not a squishy one with little room to move in the shower.
washing machine facility , but only a clothes airer to dry the clothes - still did the job.
shopping centre just down the road - 5 minutes by car
was clean and tidy
We did self checkout as we had to leave before anyone was present in reception - this was easy and hassle free

Room Tip: is in a quite place so all rooms good - though preferred the outside room
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

Room was not as pictured. Very tiny room, and bathroom isn't even in your room! Very unaccommodating especially since I had a baby with me. Didn't end up staying at hotel and they refused to give me a refund. Absolutely horrible way to run a business. I do not recommend...

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2018

My husband had to spend the night in Fiona Stanley Hosp. so my daughter and myself just needed somewhere to stay for the night. This Hotel was perfect for what we needed, it was inexpensive, clean and comfortable, also close to shops where we could get something to eat. We had a twin deluxe room ($95). the bathroom was large with a good shower and really lovely hot water and good pressure. Staff were very helpful. Great budget hotel

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Absolutely loved this place and was in the perfect place for what we needed. Was surprised when looking for accommodation to find this place hidden away in a Business area. But so glad I did. The room was (triple room) was very spacious and spotlessly clean. The beds were very comfy with warm Donna. I loved the pillows. Bathroom a good size, super clean and a shower head to die for. There is a cafe on site for breakfast or coffee (which my son said was best coffee). When the office is closed they have a good selection of snacks you can purchase on and honour system. Will definately recommend this place to people and stay here again if in Perth. We had to visit Fiona Stanley hospital and it it was close by. Highly recommended

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

In an industrial area but well positioned for the Jandakot appointment we had no other hotels nearby. Great price and access was easy. I’m a big person so mattress was a bit ordinary but mrs was fine. Overall worth the price and front desk guy was friendly.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple