All reviews industrial area minutes by car perth airport queen bed comfortable beds stay there again good size stanley code microwave tv bathroom
Reviewed 6 August 2018

My husband had to spend the night in Fiona Stanley Hosp. so my daughter and myself just needed somewhere to stay for the night. This Hotel was perfect for what we needed, it was inexpensive, clean and comfortable, also close to shops where we could get something to eat. We had a twin deluxe room ($95). the bathroom was large with a good shower and really lovely hot water and good pressure. Staff were very helpful. Great budget hotel

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Absolutely loved this place and was in the perfect place for what we needed. Was surprised when looking for accommodation to find this place hidden away in a Business area. But so glad I did. The room was (triple room) was very spacious and spotlessly clean. The beds were very comfy with warm Donna. I loved the pillows. Bathroom a good size, super clean and a shower head to die for. There is a cafe on site for breakfast or coffee (which my son said was best coffee). When the office is closed they have a good selection of snacks you can purchase on and honour system. Will definately recommend this place to people and stay here again if in Perth. We had to visit Fiona Stanley hospital and it it was close by. Highly recommended

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

In an industrial area but well positioned for the Jandakot appointment we had no other hotels nearby. Great price and access was easy. I’m a big person so mattress was a bit ordinary but mrs was fine. Overall worth the price and front desk guy was friendly.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 May 2018

This place is in a light industrial area, several miles from tourist attractions, best if you have a car. It looks fairly new, and has an associated restaurant open the first half of the day. I think it is more of a lunch place for the nearby businesses. The décor has modern Asian touches that we liked. Our room had a minifridge, and there is a microwave in a common use area, and a comfortable bed. Others have mentioned that all the lights are on one switch, we asked about that, apparently there was some conflict with the construction electricians about the installation. A nuisance, but for sure not a show stopper. We liked this place, a good value, and would stay there again.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 March 2018

The bed was FABULOUS and the rooms so clean. I had a detached bathroom (private but across the hall) - it was huge. This hotel is in an out of the way industrial area, very quiet. Staff communications were excellent and clear. My check in/out was out of reception hours & the self check-in system was very efficient. There was an interesting honesty system for food and drinks outside of cafe hours - very helpful for people like me arriving and leaving late/early. The hotel was quiet, secure, well-lit & modern. This is a great location if you want to be near Fremantle but don't want the traffic, parking issues, noise etc. I will definitely stay again.

Date of stay: March 2018