All reviews industrial area minutes by car queen bed comfortable beds stay there again good size stanley code microwave toilet tv perth
Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

Would agree with the previous reviews.
Basic room very clean would say new.
Common area for coffee and tea at an extra cost.

My issue was the old lost key scam.
Hotel called and said I did not leave the key. I said that I did and to check again. The representative said he already had.

I returned to Hotel and the representative had left called and asked them to come back and sort the issue out.

The key was in the box, he then said that I had just deposit the key then.
He had personally looked at 11 am and the key was not there.
We had left at 9.30-9.45 am. And returned at 12.20 pm after his call.

I requested he view the CCTV footage.

Was absolutely astounded that they accused me twice of lying.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank bradNkim
Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

The rooms are basic but fine, good bathrooms and TV air conditioning etc. Shared fridge and food drinks and coffee machine in a common area. It's a new concept but I was really happy with it and there is nothing else in the area that offers this sort of service. Will definitely stay again.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

Clean, comfortable beds, new facilities. However rooms lack the basics expected - tea/coffee making facilities, chairs, bar fridge.
Location also not ideal in an industrial area with not a great deal within walking distance.

2  Thank Grant W