Nice hotel with very good hot breakfast and location. View from the room is beautiful. Room is small but clean.
There was a small lift.
Staying in Lauterbrunnen is convenient to go to other small towns and Interlaken.
Waterfall is in walking distance. Lovely surroundings.
Very nice service and support from staffs especially Mariya.
I almost give only 4/5 because of the beds. It was not comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a modest middle class hotel. Built in 1890 and put to a new use as a bed & breakfast; enjoy the charm of our landmark hotel in a friendly, informal atmosphere. Only an 8-10 minute walk from the train station, we are the perfect base to explore the region, close enough to enjoy the best views in town of the Staubbach falls but far enough away to stay dry. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Staubbach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staubbach Hotel Lauterbrunnen
- Hotel Staubbach Lauterbrunnen, Jungfrau, Switzerland