“Little paradise”
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Cottage 'Troba'
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Siske Z
Vilnius, Lithuania
“Little paradise”
Reviewed 9 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

We've stayed for 1 night at the Homestead, but I wished I could've stayed longer. The stay was so comfortable and relaxing. The location is amazing and our room was clean, and modern. The communication with the Homestead was also really nice. They made sure that someone was waiting for us at the train station of Ignalina with bicycles, so we could bike to the Homestead.
I've stayed for one night, but it felt like a small holiday in paradise to me! So, I would definitely recommend this place.

Travelling group: Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing