See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Great location, but very old fashioned. Everything still working indeed. Half board is great, good choice of food. Small but clean rooms. The staff is friendly. Lobby bar overpriced, but this is usual.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 March 2017

I booked my stay with all inclusive and for the price I paid it was a real bargain.
Of course the hotel room is not fancy but has everything I needed for a simple stay. The food was good, traditional czech kitchen.

And it is good located to start small or long walking treks directly from the front door.

I would stay there again.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 29 October 2016

One of the older, bigger hotels in Harrachov. If you don't need anything extra, you will be satisfied. Location is just perfect for the skiers, one of the touristic trails from Čertova hora ends on the roof of this hotel (!). We had breakfasts and dinners - typical Czech food, tasty, big portions, good beer. All the staff we met were nice and helpful. Tidy, comortable wellness (whirlpool, sauna). Cosy rooms with TV. Good price for the rooms (680,- in the time of our stay, get more expensive in winter for sure).Big room with toys for children. Minus points for paid parking (75,- per car a day), wi-fi available only in the lobby and terrible coffee.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 February 2014

I was first time on mountain and took trainer from there. I got very friendly instructor who thought me with couple of hours enough that I went on the top of a red mountain and knew how to come down. Very encouraging, highly motivated instructor. Kudos to her. I have a lot to learn, but the start was very fun. She made sure this would become my hobby as it’s for her.
She helped me to organize trainers for my kids and set everything up. The trainers for the kids were also doing their best to teach kids skiing. Maybe they were used to parents who would be fixed on the results and measure them on how fast kids would get on big mountain. We just wanted everybody to have fun and kids didn’t need to start skiing after 1 hour. Our kids didn’t speak any of the languages that they knew, but they still got very well along with the kids and my girls can’t wait to get back there.
They ski learning was done as part of FIS Snow Kids.

Date of stay: February 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 January 2011

As a professional in the tourism I must say that I have not seen such a negative approach for a long time. The rooms were tramendously cold so that we had to go to nearby city Liberec to buy a small electrical heater otherwise we would not be able to get a decent sleep. The New Years Eve celebration was really desparate, faded food of lowest quality, the same poor quality of served wine, definately not complying with the price of 1150 CZK per pax (47 EUR p.p.) for New Years Eve buffet dinner. I do understand the green filosofy especially in the mountains however if you ask the reception staff after spending already 3 nights in the hotel for changing towels and she responds : " We will not provide you with clean towels as you are leaving tomorrow morning anyway" this expresses itslef what a property this is and there is nothing more we could add to this. So if you want to travel to Harrachov please make sure you avoid this place for lodging.

Date of stay: January 2011