“Wonderful steak! ”
Review of Beef Eater's

Beef Eater's
Ranked #3 of 1,196 Restaurants in Riga
Description: You will welcome being off the beaten path in midtown Riga (Zaubes Street) at this fine dining establishment whose specialty is mouth-watering steak, including Filet Mignon. A charming patio open during the summer season. Simple warm-toned decor and friendly staff await you inside.
Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I ate here and would completely recommend! It’s a little walk from the old town but worth it. The steaks were perfection and a good size. Really tasty, lovely sides and a good drinks selection. The staff are really friendly as well. 10/10!

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

No words enough to describe how marvellous this place is! Food was great, service was also awesome, I recomend to book a table beforehand :)

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

We had the best test expierince in Riga restaurants so far. As a big seafood lover - served beef was mora than excelent

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 28 August 2018

The service was very nice and very Latvian, also a good range of plates to choose from, meat from a traditional region with 60 days of maturing.

1  Thank schwab2017
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

I just want to start saying that the Beef Tartare that I ate there was one of the best I've ever tried, and I'm a huge fan of the dish. That said, the rest was so-so or even bellow average.

Service was super slow, we were waiting for almost one hour not only for our food but for the "antipasti" and appetizers as well. After the above-mentioned amazing Tartare we went for the main dishes. I had a striploin steak, while my fiancee had the rabbit guise. Both were totally forgettable.
I would understand if it was only the case of the rabbit, but to have an average steak on a steakhouse is a bit too much.