“Good breakfast spot”
Review of Darbnica Cafe

Darbnica Cafe
Ranked #1 of 68 Restaurants in Liepaja
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

A great place to enjoy a coffee, cakes and breakfast.
Everything seemed to be nice and tasty. The Cafe had a hipster vibe without trying very hard and was busy early morning as well. Bunch of locals and tourists.
I liked my sandwich, coffee and salad.

Maybe a little can be done on quantity or adding sides to existing prices (quite normal, not expensive but mid range)

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

It was my second year celebrating my birthday in Darbnīca. This year it was way worse than previous. First of all by the time we arrived our table was empty, in comparison with year before it was full with all the products I ordered. Snacks, salads, fruits, vegetables price for all around 100€ for 6 people. Secondly stuff that worked that night was not welcoming and friendly. To sum it all up they messed up our order too.

Reviewed 4 December 2017

My go to place in Liepāja is always Darbnīca, as it is centrally located (not far from the main hotels, right in the center) and has an excellent beer selection - almost the full line of beers from the Malduguns and Labietis breweries. That alone makes it a worthwhile visit.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

We accidentally ran into this place and didn't regret a second.
Very friendly staff helped recommending perfectly made noodles.
We took two different ones, but enjoyed them both.
Will definitely come back for more.
Thank you!

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

This is a perfect place for a brunch, normally priced and very tasty. They serve good coffee and provide good choice of deserts. The atmosphere is so cozy, good for both a company and a family with children.