“Great seafood”

Cuisines: Eastern European
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Nice place to enjoy a meal, I tried their special fish ceramic bowl, and cod fish plate, both were nice. Though prices in comparison to older references have increased, but I still consider it as a mid range place.
Thei Liepaja mencini was delicious but I wish it had less potatoes and more of fish.

Service was a bit slow, but wasn't bad as I read some reviews and went ahead and asked menu, etc so just a matter of thinking I guess.

Very empty and quiet place as I visited in March so season was still not on.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

I ate at Maja's three times during my visit to Liepaja and was impressed by the high quality of most of the dishes (not all) and especially the very good service, beautiful presentation, general ambience and reasonable prices.
Soups: 8/10
Salads: 9/10
Egg dishes: 7/10
Meat Courses: 8/10
Desserts: 9/10
Service: 10/10

Total: 51/60 (Deserving 4.5 stars but I still give 5 stars because the prices are cheap).

1  Thank Not Your B
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Prices are not expensive, but you get what you paid for.
Design of second floor is (on my taste) terrible - pink walls with flowers, but we had ordered table for 10 and got everything we asked.
There was n`t lot of people so our children (from 0,5 - 6 year old) were welcomed and we found menu for children as well.
Waiters was not much interested in us, but so we could enjoy our evening undisturbed.
Administrator was on other side very helpful and helped to combine our menu. So you can ask everything before get there. Menu with prices is available on webpage.
Wine card is quite small.

1  Thank Julija V
Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

Food was cold and stuff was with bad memory, 2 times asked for coffee and didn’t get. From menu few things was out of stock. Taste wasn’t so bad but it was little bit cold and there was not a bussy day!

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

We were waiting for a waitress to bring us menu for about 20 minutes.. didn’t get any so went to another very nice place Barons Bumbier’s instead..

1  Thank Агнесе И