1. The facade of Eiropa looked like an old charming villa but the rooms are located in a separate block building behind
2. good location, good food. the pillows in the room were horrible - and im not too picky about it.
3. we got to this hotel without booking, just by getting to jurmala.
4. we asked for a standard room and the receptionist showed us a list with prices. somehow, i have no idea how, we paid about 110 euros!!! for a room which simply doesnt worth it.
5. when i checked online the price of the room afterwards it was supposed to cost about 45% less, so I don't really understand what went on.
6. they didn't try to explain and we didn't really got the idea of what happened
7. I would not reccommend this place to others and would not go backMore
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking