Helsinki to Tallinn Guided Tour with return Cruise tickets

Book in advance
from
AU$273.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience St. Catherine's Passage
from AU$273.00
More Info
from AU$118.30
More Info
1,137 results
All reviews craft shops old town middle ages tombstones street wall alleyway arches artists stroll centuries
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

I had read about St Catherine's Passage prior to going to Tallinn, but I didn't realize we were there until we were! It was very quaint and pretty, so I'm glad I was lucky enough to find it. There were headstones that were quite impressive in size, but it was hard to photograph with the busy walkway. I loved the arches and nooks!

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed 27 August 2017

This Passage is well worth a walk down. It is atmospheric, very old and very pretty. Get there early if you want to take photos.

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed 27 August 2017

St Catherine's passage is a walk behind the ruins of what once used to be St Catherine's Church connecting Vene Street and Muurivahe street in the Old Town.Its a very narrow hidden passageway and until i was at the entrance didn't realize its tourist significance.As i walked through the narrow passageway passed along the ruins of what was once a thriving monastery with remnants of large tombstones preserved alongside the passage walls..The passageway also has a collection of small workshops called "St Catherine's Guild" where artists and artisans sell traditional local handicrafts.

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed 25 August 2017

I found this place while wandering around the Old City (there are directional signage). It's beautiful and very interesting. Great place for photos and to shop. Do check out the artisans work, I really loved the one store that you get to by going down a tight staircase…

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed 24 August 2017

This passage is beautiful. The "roof" is so special and unique for me (as a non European)
However, we had a bit difficult to find where it is. There are not enough signs for the tourist spots in Tallinn. We found it after using the GPS on phone.
The passage isn't long so you could spend about 20 minutes if you are not asking for very detailed and depth visit. I think it is a must to go when you are in the old town in Tallinn.

Date of experience: July 2017