See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 June 2016

I chose this hostel because I arrived by bus from Sant Petersburg very late at night and I didn't want to carry my lugagge to the centre. It is near the station and I think it is the only good thing of this place. It is very old and a little bit difficult to find. The area is not the best one, so, I recommend to chose another place to stay. Even it is cheap, I think it's better not to stay there.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
3  Thank pili_bcn
Reviewed 5 April 2016

This is the worst hostel I'ver seen. Everything is dirty and the smell is even worse. Furthermore the landlord is the most rude man I've met in my life. When I showed my discomfort with the conditions of the hostel, he threatened me verbal and physically.

Don't go there. It's dangerous and you'll feel uncomfortable.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
4  Thank Santiago L
Reviewed 25 October 2015

Of hundreds of hotels and hostels I've stayed at over the years of my travel, this is clearly the WORST! Why? First, this isn't really a hotel or a B&B (there isn't really a breakfast served). It's more like a hostel. The owner is very abusive, unprofessional, and rude. This is a mom-and-pop operation. There's no front desk, no customer service counter, no service period. To check in, you'd ring a bell at the front door facing a busy traffic. Traffic noise is louder than what you could hear from the door speaker. You'd be greeted by someone with very little English. They want cash payment up front and right away before you get to see your room. The images of the rooms they post on booking.com aren't exactly the same as what you'd get in reality. The owner (a Russian male) hates Americans. He's still stuck in the USSR era. He's not trustworthy because almost everything he says, he reverses. Our room was filthy and the bathroom.... use your imagination. The hotel is located next to a sex shop and the owner seems to work there or own the place also.

All in all, I'd rather sleeping on the bench at a bus station in Tallinn than staying at this hotel!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
7  Thank Julia M
Reviewed 15 October 2015 via mobile

This hotel is located in a rather shaddy area. The owner is very abusive, unprofessional, rude, and rightout dangerous. Picture a typical Russian gangster. The hotel is located next to a sex shop named "Sex Max" and the owner of the hotel seemed to be operating that shop as well. They advertise 'free private parking' but once you're there, they'd try to charge you 5 Euro per day. They also change the rate on the fly. The rooms are and hallways are filthy and smelly. There's no reception desk - just a reception board that sticks out of the wall with a phone (see picture). The sign above lists a phone number where you can contact the 'receptionist'. But the number never worked!

No matter how cheap the rate is, this is not a hotel you want to stay. That's if you don't want to ruin your trip or vacation.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
3  Thank Michelle H
Reviewed 31 January 2014

I cannot say anything good about the place except location and kinda cheap price (but after searching I found much better places). Rooms ugly, dirty and cold. But the worst was the service, it seemed that they made us a a favour, a charity action, for staying there. We planned to stay longer but one night was enough.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends