“A spot in demand - small dishes”
Review of Rataskaevu16

Rataskaevu16
Ranked #1 of 1,108 Restaurants in Tallinn
Price range: USD 3 - USD 16
Cuisines: European, Scandinavian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I visited this restaurant as it was recommended by the staff of a local hotel I was staying. And a fairly good recommendation it was. I was lucky to have obtained a table on an early lunch walk in. However, judging by the amount of people being turned away, this place is extremely popular.

Commonly speaking, it’s easy to see why this place attracts so many. Internal presentation is pleasing on the eyes, and the menu appears diverse.

Although service was very good indeed, and the flavor of the food good, dish sizing was a touch too small for me.

Certainly, well worth a visit, but not the ultimate apex in my opinion.

1  Thank Adam S
Write a ReviewReviews (5,844)

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Great food and service. We didn't have reservations and they were able to find a table for us. The waitress was very pleasant and happy to serve us. Food tested great and the whole family enjoyed it 110%.

1  Thank Andrzej D
Reviewed 5 April 2018

One of the best restaurant experiences I've ever had. Wonderful staff who have a real genuine pride in their local food. Everything tasted amazing and for non alcoholic drinkers like me, they had refreshing grown up non patronising drinks. Not a coke in sight. I can't rave about this place enough.

1  Thank kiltiechick31
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Had here for lunch as recommend by our tour guide. The place us quite good, quiet and nicely arranged. The food was tasty and worth to try. The English speaking last who helped us was simply superb. Her recommendations were good. We tried eel soup, liver, local drinks. All were good and yummy. The portion is not huge. The bread was very tasty,soft and yummy.

1  Thank Ajesh K
Reviewed 4 April 2018

no, really. I have nothing bad or just not good enough to mention! That is amazing place! And I want to extra mention waitress in a big glasses, she was so lovely

1  Thank Benitk