“Back again! 😁”

Ranked #9 of 45 Restaurants in Rakvere
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

Weather is changing sometimes, bad and good things use to happen...
It's so great that some things remain stable! Exellent food quality and a feeling of returning to an old friend! Thank you for keeping this place alive!

Reviewed 11 May 2018

I wisited the Ararat Grill in the April of 2018. I enjoyed the style of restaurat so much. I ordered small portion of beef fillet and payed about 10 euros. And i got a lots of food. I couldn't finish the whole by myself. But the food was absolutelly delicious. We sitted there couple more hours and had some beer and some snacks. I tried lot's of interesting foods and enjoyed it really much.

Recommend to everyone

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

Was before attending this place and everything was super but this time: Service were poor! Forgot 2 times to bring ordered drinks! Afterwards false billing. Be aware and check ur bill. Had been added additional coffee and tee, that we didn't ordered. Food was cold and not very delicious.

Reviewed 19 June 2017

So. Firstly - everyone else received their delicious dishes in 45 minutes. It took time although we were the only guests for the last 20minutes of it, but everything seemed to have fresh ingredients etc. It is a nice place for people with no food intolerances.
HOWEVER if you have any, better stay away. I did explain to the waitress right away, that mine is really bad and asked if it would be possible to order something for me with a small suitable alteration.
She said that she'll talk to the cook and fix everything, no problems.
When in 45min we received our dishes it felt like mine would still not suit me. I had two bites and called the (very nice and friendly) waitress back. She said firstly that there are no problems, the dish is suitable but I asked just in case her to check with the kitchen.
When she came back, she said that the cook had told that she refuses to make any alternations, I should order something else and be aware that it will take at least 30minutes to prepare.
I have the feeling the cooks have absolutely no official training because its the first time in my life I have even heard of a cook who just sents on purpose out food that she knows is medically not suitable for the client. I honestly would have rather just stayed hungry.
It was just about changing 1 easy ingredient.
Since everyone else were already eating by then I of course declined. Just payed for my coffee and got a really bad stomach pain for a day (due to the 2 bites I took from my salad).
Will never visit this place again. Never.

But the others liked their dishes. Although they are also not going back ;)

Reviewed 9 February 2017

Was visited this restaurant many times!
Always were good service and excellent taste food!
Too big portions!