“Recommended!”
Review of Wok to Walk

Wok to Walk
Ranked #215 of 982 Restaurants in Vilnius
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Description: CUSTOM MADE FAST, HEALTHY FOOD. So simple, we can explain it in four words: fresh, nutritious, quick and flexible. Wok to Walk is as simple as a 3-step-menu; so fresh, we proudly display every favourite (ingredient), topping and sauce. You decide what to eat and how much to spend. Thanks to our 3-step-menu, you can make whatever combination inspires you, no matter if you’re a strict vegan, a vegetarian or a meat lover. The 3 steps (base, favourites and sauce) are so versatile no one will miss out on their Asian take-away food fix. Also, you’re free to eat in or take out your meal.
Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

The food was really good and cheap, big portions cooked right in front of you!
Polite staff and clean toilet.
Perfect for vegetarians/vegans

1  Thank Tourist748918
Wok_to_Walk_Vilnius, Manager at Wok to Walk, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2018

Thank you so much for the kind words! We're happy you enjoyed your woks and hope you'll come back soon? ;)

Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

Walked into the restaurant and had one person ahead of me to place the order, there were 2 attendents behind the counter, even like that we waited at least 10 min to be served. Placed my order and waited, now wok to walk is ment to be very fast food as everything is cooked and goes into the wok to warm and mix the contents if your meal.

While waiting I witnessed the extent of "I. Don't care" service from the staff. A previous customer had placed the order at least 30 min before I arrived at the location, they managed to get that order wrong and proceeded to make her wait a further 30 min to get the correct order.

In the mean time online orders where coming in and where being fulfilled before the clients in store. At the end of this I waited 60 min for 2 meals.

I used to visit Wok to walk at least 3 times a week and the longest I ever waited on a extremely busy night was 10 min. I don't know if management has changed but the service is totally unacceptable. The attendee then proceeded to argue with me about my order, never happened before.

The only good Thing is the food is always very tasty.

1  Thank Joao S

Hello Joao,

We sincerely apologize about the long wait and the overall experience, and thank you so much for being such a good customer! We are really glad to hear that our food is still good and hope that you will give us another chance. We will try our best not to disappoint you again!

Your are right, such attitude from the staff is unacceptable. We've noted, discussed and agreed that such behavior has no place at a workplace and hope that you will not have to witness that once again.

Clients in store should definitely be given the priority over the online/delivery orders. We value your time and so our apologies that because of that, you had to wait such a long time. We are reviewing our process to optimize the queue better and your feedback here is much appreciated as it will help us do better!

We truly value your loyalty and time, and hope to see you some time soon once again.

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

I knew this restaurant from Berlin, its so practical to snack if you don’t have much time to seat in restaurant. Many different noodles and ingredients to mix from Thai style, Chinese to Japanese or just mix them all in a wok!

Hey Faozanrizal,

Thank you so much for visiting us! We're glad you liked the way we prepare food and hope that we will do better next time! ;)

Reviewed 5 October 2017

Wanna some hot food after going Tauras Hill and this Wok to Walk was my option. Food and service was soso.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

On our way home we visited this little restaurant /take away
Was really surprised how delicious the food was and an added bonus they served drinks while we waited on our food roughly 20 minutes wait but that's something I'd rather do than be served in about 2 minutes food was really fresh and piping hot

Thank you so much Pjs C! We're very glad to hear you loved the food and we'll try to wok it faster next time we see you! ;)