All reviews pancakes old town visited this hotel vilnius city very nice hotel bed was very comfortable reception staff top floor recommend this hotel airport supermarket
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

I chose this hotel based upon its location! It was an easy bus ride from the airport for €1, and is on one of the main thoroughfares of the entrance to Vilnius. It was very clean, and the front desk person was both professional and accommodating. I had an early flight, and she let me into a room early. I was most grateful.

The breakfast buffet was well stocked, and of high quality. The bed was very comfortable, and the bath area extremely clean. I'm very pleased with Vilnius City Hotel, and I will be back!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 December 2017

Nice hotel, good breakfasts, very friendly staff. If you need quiet room - chose one with windows to the yard as street is really noisy. Hotel has a good location and is a good choice for a couple of nights.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

Excellent location suited us down to the ground. All staff very friendly and helpful. Rooms a bit dated but perfectly adequate for the money we paid. Typical ex Soviet state hotel with little amenity but as before all we needed for our visit. Bar prices reasonable and restaurant good value. Breakfast was excellent with a surprisingly big choice for this type of hotel.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 September 2017

We have just visited this hotel from 2nd to 5th of September 2017. The room was huge with a good shower room.
Breakfast was OK but could do with a little better choice.
The toilet seat was loose (tried to repair myself but was broken) and took 2 days to repair but wasn't to much of an inconvenience.
Parking was good.
Internet was also good.
Staff were all friendly and polite.
With such a large room it would have been nice to have been able to use a cot for our small child. We had to take a travel cot which was luckily stored in Palanga where we traveled down from. We won't have this next time so I do ask the management to look at perhaps purchasing one or 2 travels cots for families such as ours to use as it would be much more convenient.
We would recommend this hotel and will be returning ourselves.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

The hotel is great, good location (20 minutes from the city center), modern, confortable beds and correct breakfast. Easy to get from the airport (take the 3G bus and get off at "Sparta" stop -the 3rd stop exactly-) and only 20/25 minutes to the bus and train station. There is a 24h supermarket quite near the hotel and some restaurants.

However, the hotel hosted some kind of "vintage carnival" party on the main floor of the building during the night of the 9th of september (saturday night). The music of the party was quite loud and it did not stop until 0.00am!!! The walls of the rooms were thin and it was hard to get some sleep. I understand the owners of the hotel would like to get some profit from the free space on the main floor of the place but not being able to rest due to a party downstairs is something that nobody expects on a hotel stay. We were never told about that party.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple