All reviews ramada vilnius tapas bar old town star hotel classic style welcome drink amazing hotel city hall restaurants and bars central location breakfast room nice room double room yogurt heart earplugs jacuzzi
Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

It was really nice, staff extremely helpful and polite they would carry your bags to the room etc always smile at you. Room was tidy and clean and bed extra comfy. You get free welcome drink which you can get at the bar, made it feel special I would highly recommend

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
KarolisRamada, Manager at Imperial Hotel & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Dear Indre,

Thank you so much for leaving a great review regarding your recent stay at Imperial Hotel & Restaurant.
We are glad that you enjoyed the stay and services provided by our personnel.Positive feedback is the greatest reward for us and it is extremely important to us in improving our services in the best possible way.

We are looking very much forward to welcoming you back to Vilnius!

Regards,

Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

This hotel is located in the beautiful old town. I was greeted by a friendly receptionist who advised that I had been upgraded and gave me all the information so required, all in excellent English. The room was spacious and opulent, very hold and reminded me of a museum display in places. Nonetheless, the bed was comfortable, the wi-fi was strong, there was s fridge and everything I needed during my two night stay. I was given a voucher for a complimentary drink in the bar and I was pleased to see they served Cava. The only problem with my first night (Saturday) was that the hotel was hosting a wedding. It felt as though the band was performing in my room. Very loud but they did finish by 23:30. The breakfast was lovely, catering for vegetarians and with attentive staff. I used the tiny gym and spa bath, which wasn’t very hot, but was always deserted. Overall a very pleasant stay.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
KarolisRamada, Manager at Imperial Hotel & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

Dear Guest,

We are looking very much forward to welcoming you back to Vilnius!

Regards,

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

This was a very nice hotel with a nice room. The breakfast was so good and the staff was super friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay here again and would recommend you do as well. You can walk to anything within 10 minutes

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind comments.
Our locations is definitely one of the things we are very proud of about Imperial Hotel & Restaurant.
We are so lucky to have a property in the heart of Vilnius old town and a very strategic location that brings our guest just a few steps away from must-see attractions and modern-day conveniences.

I will be sure to let our staff know how much of an impact they made on your experience. We are always pleased to be your second home when you're at Vilnius.

Best regards,

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Reception staff were very professional and service minded.
Room was normal sized but too tiny and poor bathroom.
Hair dryer like in budget hotels so if you go here bring your own.

Would try another hotel for my next visit in Vilnius.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your valuable feedback on Tripadvisor following your stay in the Imperial Hotel & Restaurant.
I am very sorry that you were not fully satisfied with your recent stay and I sincerely hope we will have the opportunity to make a very favorable impression on your next visit to Vilnius.
We do hope to welcome you back to our Hotel in the near future and we will do our best to make your stay enjoyable and memorable.

With my very best regards,
Karolis Pauliukaitis

Reviewed 28 August 2018

IS MY FAVORITE HOTEL IN VILNIUS ! ONE'S AGAIN , THANK'S TO ALL RAMADA STUFF !
The hotel is very good, service is very good, food, rooms, staff - everything is just perfect!! Super location, restaurant and bar!

Stayed: July 2018

Dear Karolina G,

On behalf of The Hotel Management, let me please thank you for such a positive feedback you left on Trip Advisor website.

We would be more than happy to welcome you back as a repeat guest in our Hotel! Please feel free to contact me personally if you need any assistance during your next stay with us.

Best regards,