“Probably the best vegan deserts in Vilnius”
Review of Chaika

Chaika
Ranked #1 of 35 Dessert in Vilnius
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

Very small and cozy place with plenty options of vegan deserts. Delicious vegan sandwiches. Selection of vegetable milks and great coffee.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 30 August 2018

I am not vegan, but since the time I've visited this place the first idea that comes to my mind about going out for desserts is Chaika! Chickpeas caramel cake is my favorite.

Might need to queue for an empty space to sit, but there is an option to take away and sit in a park!

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

Came with a friend for a cup of coffee, hoping to sit down and spend some time, but we hardly found some place to stand while waiting in line to order coffee. Atleast it was worthy, becouse almod latte tasted AMAZING, but we had to take it for take away

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

This was by far the best coffee in Vilnius. I ordered a French press drip coffee and my wife got an almond milk latte. We also had the pumpkin pie and blueberry cheesecake. It was our best cafe experience in Vilnius. Oh I almost forgot the have AIR CONDITIONING!

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

I tasted 4 of them. Choice is not larger than about 6 but they were all excellent. The room is small and the terrace narrow but you can also pick up. Reasonable prices compared to the neighbor insame street.