All reviews cathedral square old town church bells perfect location very nice hotel rooms are clean business trip couple of nights restaurants and bars porridge the heart of the city the main street double room hotel is situated mini bar atrium mattresses
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel is in the middle of the city, with very nice location and surrounding. The rooms are minimalist, like in the northern countries, but also pretty. I had a huge bathroom with a great walk in shower. They also sell some local bio and eco friendly products - in your room they are shown and you can pay for it at the reception. The breakfast area is also really nice.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 September 2018

good location...but service is terrible (especially when the room price is high). arriving at late evening, I have asked an iron, as I was going for an important meeting. The hotel promised to bring it to my room in 5 minutes. after 2 hours, I have asked them again and it came out that they are running out of the irons and have no idea where to get. They promised to bring it at 6 am morning...at 8 am they have informed me that could not find any iron...at the end of the second day, they are still looking for it)))) breakfast is so, so...but good exercise (like in a gym) if you want to get a fresh orange juice... fried egg is cold and the same goes for fried bacon

Stayed: September 2018
Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

I was late - rain - cold - so I tried the hotels restaurant - the hotel is great - but restaurant is ok - got cheese ok but main meal lamb was .. lets say I have tasted much better. The mix on the dish just didnt work- sorry - ! Looked good but the taste off ... big plus is the view - waiter was good.. so its 2-3 stars.

Stayed: September 2018
Reviewed 22 September 2018

We were happy guests of this hotel in the center of Vilnius. It is located in front of the Cathedral in the heart of the city. The rooms are clean and large, to have space ... and believe me, it's not always like this in all the hotels. The staff is polite, the location itself is excellent. The restaurant delighted us with very good quality dishes, including a dinner with a 1.7kg lobster. washed down with excellent wine. I recommend this hotel to all those who work throughout the day and return for a relaxing break. In this regard there is also a small SPA for massages. In a word: Fantastic!

Room Tip: quiet rooms are located in the street
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 September 2018

Fabulous location - loved eating breakfast watching over the Cathedral square.
In easy reach of everywhere we wanted to go.
Decent sized room, although the no view (does that matter?), comfy bed, toiletries, loads of hot water, large fluffy towels, clean.
Breakfast had a good choice of hot/cold, although I was disappointed that it only served tap water, if you wanted bottled you had to pay, coffee was mediocre.
Staff were lovely, reception particularly helpful.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple