USD 106
USD 179
USD 138
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbiggest parkcity centreembassy areahotel benefitsquiet locationleisure facilitiesdownstairs restaurantold townroom upgradethe ground floortaxi ridefree wifilarge windowsminutes walking distancelarge hotelrooms are spaciousi highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 14 December 2017

I have stayed at this hotel in Dec 2017. I am a Gold member of IHG group and I really like IHG group hotels. I am bit disappointed to see the Crowne Plaza standard. Hotel is quite old. Room size was good but there were no slippers in the room. Even breakfast choices were limited.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Vilnius, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2018

Hi Miten-Parikh,

Thank you for being a Gold Elite member of IHG and leaving a sincere feedback. It's regretful to hear that the state of our hotel and food choices did not meet your expectations. Reviews like yours are very important as they enable us to target areas we need to improve on.

On a lighter note, I'm delighted that you gave a 4-star rating for the overall service provided by our staff.

Again, thank you for staying with us and we hope you give us another chance to show you how great our hotel is.

Regards,

Peter J

Reviewed 12 December 2017

Crowne plaza Vilnius disappointed me - rooms were either cold or noisy (to get heat the AC required to be on full rattle!) also very dark as lighting was very poor within the room
Breakfast was pretty poor and staff not too interested except to get your room number then you are on your own.
The hotel is not in a central location but you can reach the old city in about 15-20mins (walking)
From what I could gather the closest bus stop is at least 10mins walk from hotel
If returning to Vilnius would not rush to stay here again

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Vilnius, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2017

Hello Craig M!

I'm glad that you chose Crowne Plaza for your travel needs and I appreciate your honest review! I'm sorry that you're not completely satisfied with the room assigned to you because of its air-conditioning and dark lighting including the breakfast that we served. As a valued guest, this is not the type of service that you should be getting at all of our hotel brands. I guarantee that your feedback will be taken seriously and shared with the hotel staff to further enhance all our amenities.

I hope that you still give us another shot to host your next stay.

Take care and have a great day!

Peter J

Reviewed 31 October 2017

Hotel is located not too far from the city center, and it is frequented by business people, tourists and, in my case, international military, alike.

Nothing wrong with the hotel; convenient check in, hotel room, mediocre, but satisfactory. Restraurant at the top (16th) floor, gives you a nice view, of the city. Food is certainly ok, but is served fast food restaurant style and nothing has been done to create some sort of atmosphere, which would invite you to stay any longer than absolutely necessary. Breakfast, simple, not overly loaded with niceties one would expect. However, passable.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Anton V
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Vilnius, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Hi Anton V!

Thanks for letting us host your stay and sharing your experience! We're pleased to know that your stay was satisfactory in most part. We just regret that we weren't able to exceed your expectations.

Everybody here wants each of our guests to leave with pleasant memories. Your review is on board with our entire hotel staff to be immediately referenced in our continued effort to be better at what we do.

Again, thanks for dropping by, and we'll be happy to welcome you back should your travels bring you back in this area. Safe travels!

Many thanks,

Gian M

Reviewed 29 October 2017

It is located about 30 minutes walking from the center,but you can use taxi.It costs about 4 euro.There is a super market near this hotel. Clean, good breakfast, BUT the room was cold and there was no way to adjust the temperature. We mention this to the reception staff, they told us that they will fix it, but nothing happened. The room was still cold.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Vilnius, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Hi kdeli,

Greetings from the Crowne Plaza Vilnius, we're glad to have hosted your stay!

We aim to deliver True Hospitality to everyone. That in mind, I'm delighted to read your kind remarks about our location, clean rooms, and breakfast choices. On the other hand, I'm sorry to hear about the discomfort caused by your room's temperature. It's also sad to learn that you felt nothing has changed even after raising your concerns. Your feedback is important and shared with the management to help recover our service level and ensure that similar situations are handled in the best possible way.

I appreciate your candor in detailing your experience. I hope you find time to visit us again soon for a chance to make your next stay more stellar than the last.

Kindest regards,

Jillian I

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

Dirty and cold rooms.
Do not look under the bed or you will find dust of recent years.
One of saddest roof garden restaurant
Breakfast far from standard: do not try Orange Juice.
Far from city Center.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Vilnius, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Hi Danilo N,

Thank you so much for staying with us and for taking the time to write a review about your experience with us. Our goal is to ensure that all our clients leave satisfied and we try our best to fulfill all our guest requests. On that note, I am sorry to read about your disappointment with our breakfast service and cleanliness of the room assigned to you. We constantly strive to provide an environment of comfort and value to our guests, therefore, we are sincerely concerned when we fall short of your expectations. I’d like to contact you privately so we have sent you a private message.

Though I would prefer you had a better experience at our hotel, I would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts. I hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future and show you just how much we care about delivering an above average experience.

Krysllin G