All reviews biggest park city centre the ground floor restaurant hotel benefits leisure facilities downstairs restaurant old town quiet location room upgrade taxi ride super market free wifi large windows higher floor minutes walking distance large hotel i highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 29 October 2017

It is located about 30 minutes walking from the center,but you can use taxi.It costs about 4 euro.There is a super market near this hotel. Clean, good breakfast, BUT the room was cold and there was no way to adjust the temperature. We mention this to the reception staff, they told us that they will fix it, but nothing happened. The room was still cold.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Vilnius, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Hi kdeli,

Greetings from the Crowne Plaza Vilnius, we're glad to have hosted your stay!

We aim to deliver True Hospitality to everyone. That in mind, I'm delighted to read your kind remarks about our location, clean rooms, and breakfast choices. On the other hand, I'm sorry to hear about the discomfort caused by your room's temperature. It's also sad to learn that you felt nothing has changed even after raising your concerns. Your feedback is important and shared with the management to help recover our service level and ensure that similar situations are handled in the best possible way.

I appreciate your candor in detailing your experience. I hope you find time to visit us again soon for a chance to make your next stay more stellar than the last.

Kindest regards,

Jillian I
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

Dirty and cold rooms.
Do not look under the bed or you will find dust of recent years.
One of saddest roof garden restaurant
Breakfast far from standard: do not try Orange Juice.
Far from city Center.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Vilnius, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Hi Danilo N,

Thank you so much for staying with us and for taking the time to write a review about your experience with us. Our goal is to ensure that all our clients leave satisfied and we try our best to fulfill all our guest requests. On that note, I am sorry to read about your disappointment with our breakfast service and cleanliness of the room assigned to you. We constantly strive to provide an environment of comfort and value to our guests, therefore, we are sincerely concerned when we fall short of your expectations. I’d like to contact you privately so we have sent you a private message.

Though I would prefer you had a better experience at our hotel, I would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts. I hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future and show you just how much we care about delivering an above average experience.

Krysllin G
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 9 September 2017

We stayed there in order to holiday to Baltic, her hotel is comfortable
in the Christmas atmosphere, it snows in the morning.
The breakfast buffet is well above average with some specialties,
Rooms was fine to get rest and sleep.
I highly recommend this hotel

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 August 2017

We stayed for 1 night. The room was quite nice with a good view. Breakfast was delicious.
The only issue was with parking, but it was solved with staff help - we chose this hotel because we needed parking for car and when we came, the staff member said that she does not know will there be any place because of the R. Williams concert. I think that they should inform us that if they have some big event in Vingio park, you need to book the parking place. Luckily they found place for our car :)

Room Tip: Higher floors have beautiful view
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

The property is well maintained, comfortable and the front desk staff very friendly. The staff that was on duty when I checked in on 30/07 afternoon was particularly welcoming.

Located next to a large park (forest) there are a lot of walking paths to explore with bike and rollerblade rental at the park center. Some free parking places are available inside the property.

The rooms are clean are well maintained. The bedding is also comfortable and like most Crowne Plazas, focus is places on sleep quality. The only downside with the room is only CNN and Euronews English tv channels.

Breakfast is acceptable, not great compared to the high standards of everything else at the hotel. Fresh fruit would really be a nice addition to start the day. Hopefully they will add it in the future.

I will come again for sure!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business