All reviews old building five star hotel the location is perfect good size place to stay top floor one night great hotel spa lithuania heart channels desk bath city pillows
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This time I had just 3 nights in this hotel during my business trip. I must say the hotel impressed me in a good way. It had all facilities and services I really needed. 24/7 front desk, lunchbox for those who’s checking up early, helpful and professional staff. The room number was well planned and contained everything for a comfortable stay. Hotel for sure deserves its 5 stars!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
LinasK1, Front Office Manager at Hotel Pacai, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Petr
Thank you for your amazing review. We are really happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We work hard that our guest would feel like at home at Hotel Pacai and your feedback makes us proud. I will communicate all your kind words to all of the team.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is a beautiful newer hotel (in a very old building) that’s been thoroughly and tastefully renovated. Everything about it is high-end and done with style. It’s the hot, new hotel in Vilnius, so it does attract the see-and-be-seen crowd, but it’s not obnoxious. My room was a 1-bed on the top floor of the old building. It was fine for just one person although two may find it too tight, especially considering the sloping ceiling. That said, it was comfortable and I appreciated the unique fixtures, quality and design. The staff is friendly, and a special shout-out to Alexander at the front desk for his warm greetings and helpfulness. The location is perfect for a tourist, with shops, restaurants and attractions just steps away. Only about a 10-minute walk from the train/bus stations, with no worries at all about safety. Highly recommended, and will return.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
LinasK1, Front Office Manager at Hotel Pacai, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Mollie

Thank you for your great review. We are really happy to hear you have enjoyed your stay. I will share your kind words with all of the team, who would like to welcome you back next time you will visit Vilnius.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I've been in several hotels in the old town but this visit I will remember in a special way. There are many nice hotels in Vilnius for sure but there seems to be room for improvement most of the time. In this hotel I really enjoyed every moment of my 4 night visit. From a relaxed(many laughs) but professional check in to an almost sad check out.

Location wise it couldn't be better!! Right in the centre of the old town!! Enjoy!!

Rooms are good sized with high quality features and stylish decoration. 5star! My bed was slightly too soft for my taste but no real problem.

Breakfast is top level and is proper 5 star hotel quality and service. The only negative I can think of is that they charged extra for my cappuccino but that actually happens in many hotels. They offer a wide selection of food and snacks to choose from. Great way to start the morning! Even the restroom is worth a visit. It's in the ancient cellar under the dining area and renovated so that you can see the old structures and made very stylish.

Enjoy!

Ps. Try the whisky sours in the lounge!

Room Tip: They have a new part and an "old"(fully renovated into the old building) part. Rooms are unique.
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Lars J

Thank you for your 5 star review. It's great to hear that you have enjoyed your experience and you felt our teams passion for hospitality which left you with good emotions. We trully hope that we will have a chance to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel is a very nice place, location is perfect, the total style is super nice and well done, inside and outside. The works have been done with quality, the rooms are great with a nice bathroom (heater to dry towels is a bit small). The restaurant and bar area are very cosy and the service is friendly. The spa however is not matching the high standard of the hotel. One has to ask half an hour before to switch on the sauna, just have it always available! The hamam is only used for procedures and not usable without. The chairs to relax at the sauna are of hard uncomfortable steel and only two available.
Overall, one of the best hotels to stay in Vilnius.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for your review, it is heartwarming to hear you loved your experience at Hotel Pacai. As a new Hotel clearly we still have areas to improve and we thank you for your honest feedback which we will use to further improve our services. We hope you will be back and we will be able to give you even better stay experience.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Pacai hosted us for a family reunion with friends in tow. This was the most outstanding hospitality experience we've ever had in Lithuania, or anywhere in the Baltic States. Exceptionally attentive service, new Lithuanian cuisine, central location, striking architecture. Fantastic mix of functionality and design. Very warm staff. Recommend it on the highest terms for business or cultural travellers and their families.

Room Tip: We had a great room in the eaves of the roof of the historic mansion, great views.
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family

Dear Romas

Thank you very much for your amazing review. We are all over the moon to hear that your family enjoyed your experience at Hotel Pacai and came back home with good emotions. We hope we can welcome you back again soon.