“100% yum!”

Crustum Bakery Vokieciu Vilnius
Ranked #2 of 12 Bakeries in Vilnius
Reviewed 6 April 2018

From the lovely staff, the modern decor and all the way to the last crumb of delectable baked goods on the plate, my family and I were completely in love with this place - we kept going back for more! Lucky for us, we were staying only steps away to this top coffee house/bakery with amazing, mouth-wateringly delicious afternoon treats. I highly recommend grabing a cappuccino and a goodie and sitting at the outdoor table while people watching the people of Vilnius walk past. WIFI works really well, even outside.

1  Thank theladylee

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed a good cafe latte and different Lithuanian specialities on a winter day with our family. Friendly staff, small kids table and also water for dogs

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

Cakes are pretty delicious, homemade. Coffe for me is not so good, although my friend finds it more tasty. Prises are ok. Place is well located and it is nice and clean. For sure it’s worth visiting for break in sightseeing ;)

Reviewed 21 February 2018

Perfect cozy place, excellent pastries and bakery. Must try in Vilnius. Try Heaven's Eclairs, they're truly amazing, as well as cinamon bun.

Reviewed 4 December 2017

I went there for breakfast. Could have more options but I had croissants and they were good. Coffee is really good.