“Great quality!”
Review of Don Simon

Don Simon
Ranked #195 of 924 Restaurants in Vilnius
Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

To start with, this is a small place, so I recommend making a booking. They offer big sushi and pizza selection, quality is superb! Good value for money, for four people meal and soft drinks we paid 48 euros.

Reviewed 6 November 2017

The place is not the best. Small building, max for 10 people, with 7 people is very stuffy. However, pizza was very delicious, personnel was very friendly. The price is okay. My personal thanks to Almina, who did her job qualitative. Pizzas must be tasted!!

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

I have ordered pizza to take away while enjoying the weather and waiting to pick it up at the table outside. The customer service was lovely, it took probably less than 10 until the pizza was ready. We had pizza at home, and it was lovely! The base and the toppings were perfect even after like 30min. Definitely coming back and recommend it to others.

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

Its very uncommon to get good sushi and perfect pizza in the same restaurant. But this is the place!
Spicy salami pizza is a must! And whats most important they have gluten free pizzas as well!!!

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Always I've been passing this place as I live so close to it and one day I just decided to visit Don Simon. First I was pleasantly surprised how cosy it is and second of all I saw a lovely smile. This lady, even tho she was busy and the whole restaurant was full she pleasantly advised to have a seat and it took around 10 minutes and I got my own table in a mean time I got a chance to read a menu before seated. Only one down side of the whole visit was that I've found some food peaces on a sofa so in the future I hope it won't be there but apart from it the food, vine and most important the service was 100% I hope next time I will find out the name of a lady who took an excellent take care of me! Thank you