Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 October 2018

We stayed here for three nights in May and were not disappointed. Our room was large and clean with a separate bedroom and lounge and a huge balcony. The hotel has a small swimming pool with a sauna and steam room. The bar/restaurant was functional. I would stay here again. Not necessarily what I would consider a European 4* hotel however I was not disappointed. Good location for the park, beaches and town. The hotel kindly booked our taxi back to the airport too.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Larkhall
Reviewed 18 August 2018

We stayed here for two nights in two rooms. My wife & I in one and our two daughters in the other. The hotel staff was very friendly upon arrival and throughout the stay. One room was extra large with a seating area and was our "hang out room". It had the glass bump out which extends up the front of the building. The girls' room was basic, nothing to complain about. The location was great, with the park right next door and the beach down the street. Downtown was a good walk, but we knew that going into our selection. The breakfast was good, with an excellent selection and variety available. the dining area was more than sufficient for everyone to fit in. The lobby was fun, with a large open area that gave the place some real character.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 July 2018

room offer, solitary confinement for two people!, Room 15 years ago as from history textbooks or sanatorium type, only tv new! Room is ants! breakfast eco class hotel, lousy choice but cold and tasteless appetizers,fresh lemon not its possible could offer soffe,just veryy cold waterfoo like 10 years agouood and food of poor quality and poor quality, old baroque bananas, synthetic biscuits, some brandy with non-lukewarm food, non-hygienic food, according to the rules of cooking and storage fish and dairy products should be kept on a sweet table or showcase, do not fit perfectly with the category of hospitality

ONLY GOOD LOCATION AND PARKING, MORE NO

Room tip: only hight floor 2 or 3
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Extremely helpful staff, excellent customer service- it will always be our first choice for stay when visiting Palanga.
This weekend was supposed to be my mothers birthday celebration- I have booked two rooms (one for my parents and one for me, husband and our 3 year old daughter). It all went differently, not as we planned, as I was placed in the hospital (Early labour). Not only we were allowed to cancel one of the reservations for free, but my parents and my daughter were warmly welcome - Ramunas at the reception was extremely helpful and courteous. Your hotel is No1 choice for our family anytime we shall visit Palanga. Thank you! (In the picture my mother and my daughter enjoying breAkfast at the hotel).

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

Nothing really changed since i've been here 8 years ago and it shows.. furnitures are a bit outdated, but clean! Clean rooms.
A/C was oldfashioned, worked really loud, i guess i'm a light sleeper. And my hair dryer broke in the middle of process.. but i fixed it! I think..
Breakfast - really poor. Sorry.
Free access to SPA - it's not really worth going there - pool is very small, steam bath wasn't working as well as hot water in the showers, and there were only 8 people but it seemed overcrowded already.. left after 10minutes.

But location is superb! Hotel - clean, practical, but not 4*.. price is a bit too high.

Date of stay: April 2018