Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
Priceline
USD 159
View deal
Booking.comUSD 159
eDreamsUSD 159
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 August 2020

1. Couldn't get in our room for 5minutes, door lock problems
2. At arrival our left bedside was with sand, someone forgot to clean
3. No hot water!!!! Receptionist lady asked, if i tried to fix heating system( yes in 5* hotel you need to do that by yourself)
4. Can't get water out of bath, broken fill out system
5. This was our first day in honeymoon, i told that in email to hotel reception, but had no greeting at all, not a single welcome drink or sparkling wine for honeymoon amd just married, really bad service
6. Pool works only till 17.00, after that you need to pay for private reservation, bu the pool itself smells like a piss and has windows right to the main eating place where everybody looks at you
7. Room was in parking lot, felt like bad motel/hostel experiance, definitely not a 5* luxury hotel.

The pictures in booking, google etc. Are photoshopped and make fake effect on reality, because here like sea side motel, only difference is 240eur price for night.

Worst hotel experiance. I came right from Vilnius Kempinski- prices are lower there, service and hotel was excelent, like real 5* hotel, don't know hoe this one got so many.
Please don't spend your money here, drive somewhere else, not worth the money

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 June 2020

The worst thing about this place is staff/service.
On arrival to a 4-5* hotel in a beach resort one would expect at least to be offered a glass of water/soft drink or even champagne at some places. However, on arrival to this hotel I, my wife and daughter were greeted by a reception lady (with curvy black hair and glasses) who told us in a very unfriendly manner that we arrived too early and she won't allow an early check in. We arrived at 12:20 with check in time at 2 pm but we did NOT ask for an early check in and I almost had to calm this reception person down explaining that we are happy to wait. Of course she didn't offer us a drink nor did she say we were welcome at this hotel. On departure I had to deal with the same reception person again and she told me off for keeping my suitcases for too long at the reception area (I checked out at 12 and asked her to keep my luggage until 6 pm which annoyed her for some reason).
Needless to say, this is more like a Soviet-style hostel level of service but not a 5* hotel.
The work of the cleaning staff was not impressive either - minimal cleaning was done daily and on the last day they didn't even give us any replacement toiletries.
Breakfast was acceptable but with very limited choices for a 5* hotel - no fish or freshly squeezed juices (at all).
The restaurant (which is apparently considered to be one of the best in Lithuania was equally unimpressive - overpriced for what it is and with very average food. We paid c. 300 eur for a dinner for 2 people and there are definitely much better options in this price range in Lithuania and abroad.
Overall verdict - this place requires a lot of improvements to reach at least a 4* Western hotels' standard.

Date of stay: June 2020
1  Thank 393antanasa
Reviewed 8 November 2019

Very famous basketball player A Sabonis hotel, at the past was super, but now are not goody, so I do do recommended another much pleasant places in Palanga, sorry, to expencive for nor quality...5year ago cuisine was super, now just not interesting, same same same

Date of stay: August 2019
1  Thank Gintaras C
Reviewed 19 July 2019 via mobile

Mum and I spent a few days in this fabulous boutique hotel. We had a luxurious two storey suite with a fireplace... food is amazing, location is ideal, just a few minutes walk to the beach, staff were very professional and attentive. I loved all the little designer details of interior decor as well as cutlery and crockery - attention to detail is noticed throughout. As a hotel manager I always admire places that find the balance between luxury, professionalism and friendliness. Special mention to Sofija from Restaurant. Make sure you buy bread they bake in house! Aciu uz gera laika!

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed 1 April 2019 via mobile

Our family were more than satisfied with the staff, location, accomodation and quality of hotel and restaurant!

The receptionist instantly made us feel at home with welcoming chat and showing around. Then we got cozy and comfortable cabin-type room and access to swimming pool. Next to the main pool there is a small one, suitable to have fun with 0,5 year-old baby.
It’s close to the seaside and Tiškevičiai park, which is great for morning and evening walks.
Finally, the food at the breakfast was tasty as it can be, like a cherry on the pie :)

Highly recommended!!!