Lowest prices for your stay
USD 58
View deal
Travelocity
USD 58
View deal
Booking.comUSD 67
PricelineUSD 72
Hotels.comUSD 58
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 January 2019

I've stayed in this hotel 3 times already and I will come again in the future. First of all it is in amazing location, in the heart of The Old Town of the city. It is easy to walk everywhere because distances are not that long. The staff is very helpful. I just walked into the hotel and felt like home, the already remembered me, had a great talk while checking in. Tried three different rooms in this hotel and all of them were spacious, very luxury, clean. They are cleaning the rooms every single day (the bed is always made up, the towels always new and clean, etc.). Restaurant is very nice, I just love breakfast menu, food is very delicious and there are a lot of options. My favourite place to eat is of course outside in terrace, but now that it is cold outside I prefer inside, haha. Bar has a lot of different choice of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. A very big plus is that Euterpe has it's own private parking, so you can leave your car without worrying about it. I will definitely come back here again.
I could talk and talk about this hotel, but I think you should try it by yourself and you will see.

Room tip: The place where the hotel is located is quiet from itself so even with the view to the street it is not gonna be loud.
Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank dedeimante
GintareDrungilaite, General Manager at Euterpe Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2019

Dear Guest (dedeimante)

Our hotel team feels so grateful to get such an amazing review! That inspires and motivates us working harder and harder.

Thank you!
Best wishes from Klaipeda
Euterpe Hotel Team

Reviewed 14 January 2019

Very cozy and clean rooms, very comfortable beds. Breakfast is selected from the menu and made for each individual + a wide choice of buffet. Reception girls are very pleasant and helpful. Location superin, in the heart of the old town. Private night locked parking, so the car is safe. When we plan a trip to Klaipeda - we will definitely come back to Euterpe.

Room tip: The top floor rooms are a wonderful choice
Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Kindly thank you for your time to share this inspiring review - looking forward to welcome you back!

Best wishes
Euterpe Hotel Team

Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed in that hotel during friends wedding, and all the party was in the same hotel. It was wonderful day and all the celebration, but hotels staff and manager made us angry.
First when I arrived, I dot a room, and when I went in to the room, It was smelly, then I started to check whats wrong, and then I found a bag pack in the wardrobe, I opened, it was totally wet and with some food in it (rotten food). Then I ran to the reception, and asked to change my room, because I can’t stand that rotten meet smell. It was no problems to change the room, but house keeper came to the room and started to complain, that I checked before couple of minutes and here was no bag pack and so on...
Second thing was, that I went to the reception and asked for iron and iron board to fix my suite and shirts. Answer was: we dont have that any more, we gave it to the bride then I asked, you have only one set for this big hotel? Then manager started to scream on me:
-we have like 20 but all are given to our guests (but I knew all the guests and I knew that only brode had it). Then I receptionist offered here iron, but hotels manager wanted not to let here give me it, because she told, that I will destroy furniture without iron board. And ect... there were lots if conflicts with hotel staff. They don’t know how to comunicate with guests even in their native language.

During the party we had also issues, the same, with staff.

By the way, breakfast was rather pour also.

Hotel’s price is rather high, and really low quality. I travel a lot around Scandinavia and Rest of Europe, so can compare.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Pity but here became not so nice anymore, it has been much better, have been here several times but always looks empty but that’s ok hotel has nice parking included in price , but now by last visit parking is for separate price-also can survive but breakfast was disaster all food looks not fresh sliced cheese was totally dry from top , cottage cheese in cream - no no seems has been standing for days non touched, hearing, sliced sausages ..... dry and even deformed on plate sliced meat tasted old , pity but do not know if we come back again - I doubt ....

Date of stay: October 2017
Reviewed 3 October 2017

This hotel was booked on behalf of us for a business trip.
The lady on reception was extremely friendly and spoke very good English. The room was massive to be fair, plenty spacious, however I thought the decor was quite out dated. I was also surprised to only have a single bed in my room considering the space, I would've liked a double bed - however the bed was comfortable. The shower was nice, very big, and I love the open shower concept. The hotel was also in a nice location in the old town and we found some nice bars close by. I did have some trouble getting my door locked, which did make me feel a bit uneasy.

Date of stay: September 2017