Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
USD 36
View deal
PricelineUSD 37
eDreamsUSD 36
Agoda.comUSD 37
StayForLong
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 January 2016

My Stay in the hotel was excellent :)
Room was very nice and clean and the staff was really helpful and friendly.
Breakfast was also nice.
Close to the center and 10 min walking from the old town..
I liked it ;)

Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 30 October 2015

I stayed at the Promenada for one night. The room was clean but a bit worn. Internet connection was fairly good, I could say above average compared to many higher class hotels.

Staff was very friendly and helpful.

The breakfast was a bit below average, could have been a bit better.

The train tracks are near by and I have to say I did not get much sleep because of the trains which seem to be running with bells and whistles all night long. Woke me up several times during the night, did not get a good rest.

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 16 September 2015

This is a nice hotel but it does have it's drawbacks. First, there is NO elevator. So if you are traveling for a month like us, you have a lot of bags. The girl behind the counter will offer to help you with your bags as you drag them up to the third floor like we did. There is NO air conditioning in the hotel, thankfully it was a nice time of year and you could open the windows. The breakfast is just okay... but if you ask, they will make some hot eggs for you. The only staff we had any dealing with was the front desk person, which changed every 24 hours (yes, they work a 24 hour shift). They were helpful in getting us information. Our original room was small and the window didn't really open, so I paid a few euro more for a bigger and better room. The WIFI worked good for us the whole time. The hotel not in the best of locations. Its a bit of a walk to the older section of town. I think that if I was traveling light, only staying for the night, I would consider staying there again. If I wasn't, I would look for a hotel that fit my needs more.

Room tip: Pay the extra money for a better room (which isn't all that much better).
Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tom J
Reviewed 25 May 2015

+ Staff super, very service minded
+ Big room
+ Floor heating in the bathroom
+ Free parking

- A bit of a walk to the city centre
- No heating in the room, a bit cold
- WiFi coverage bad in parts of the room
- Huge pillows are in the way
- Trains passing can be disturbing, but most noise comes from other guests passing in the hallway.

Date of stay: May 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Z C
Reviewed 26 August 2014

best hotel in all Klaipeda, and got really good, just perfect food! love this hotel really friendly personal and good place near the city, train station, and bus station. quiet and beautiful, new hotel few ears from renovation. was all summer there and really like this, all the time room is clear and smells well! really good hotel recommend for all

Date of stay: June 2014