Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
PricelineUSD 42
eDreamsUSD 42
Agoda.comUSD 42
TripadvisorUSD 42
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 June 2019

This place is awful. The four star rating is quite incomprehensible- if this is a 4 star hotel in the area then I would not want to see what a 1 star looks like! The outside of the building and the lobby seem fine but once you get into the rooms, it’s another story. The whole place is very dated and likely hasn’t been updated since the fall of communism in 1991. I am not kidding about this. I was traveling with my family so got to see what three rooms look like and they all had velour furniture, filthy carpets, and poorly constructed furniture. The beds had horrible bedspreads but luckily underneath the linens seemed clean. The smell in my room was not pleasant and we had to purchase air freshener at the grocery store down the street. Luckily this was a one night stay en route to Nida so I spent as little time as possible in the room

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 April 2019 via mobile

This is won of my wurst of wurst hotel's i ever bin in and it shuld not even be 1 star. The room was so dirty broken and just a reel dump glesses dirty sofa dirty floor dirty bath room dirty and out site not even worth going ther. For 4 star hotel this is no 1 star hotel.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 2hibadass
Reviewed 16 December 2018 via mobile

We stay here 4 persons in a family appartment. Even though the hotel seems ok but we do not think that it is 4 stars... at first at the reception we found out that hotel parking is 10 eur worth - there is no point to pay since there is free city parking in front of the building. Secondly we hot only 1 key - group of 4 adults. It was really uncomfortable since we came back at different times from the city. Third thing we were disappointed - empty minibar - no sparkling watter or coke or enything else. Fourth - damaged fabrics of bathrobes. Fith - basically no sound isolation of windows even though one of the main streets is in frontbof the building. Rooms were clean and bed were comfy however we were really disappointed and felt that we stayed in a 3* not 4* hotel.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 December 2018

Very basic. Room was clean, breakfast was good, warm inside. No kettle in the room, no bathrobes, as it was written, swimming pool very cold, free of charge only till 11 a.m. The restaurant and the bar was closed at 10 p.m., although it should work till 12 p.m. Location very good, the hotel is on the main street, so very noisy, when you open the window.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 September 2018

I was remarkably happy with this hotel. Room had a lot of light, making it easy to work during the day. Location was very good. Amneties were quite satisfactory for the price. I found the staff remarkably friendly, and helpful. I was allowed to leave my bike at the reception overnight for safe keeping. I was given help to find restaurants (unfortunately I was often out quite late doing sports, that I never came in early enough for the restaurant, there is a pizzeria open quite late closeby, there is a iki grocery store, and a Italian open late and quite close by (vyno uoga) (opposite of a chinese that closes earlier. The sauna is free in the morning, which is great for relaxing sore muscles. Internet was a bit flakey on the third floor, and I recommend they look into that. I had a lot of smelly clothes after running the vilniys marathon, and the cleaners managed to clean the room in such a way that all the smell was gone (embarrassing but such is the life of endurance sports), I am impressed that that happened. I slept very well. I see lots of reviews about the dirty carpet. It's unfortunate, I think the style of carpet is not ideal for a hotel in the hallways, perhaps a deep-clean may be needed.

Date of stay: September 2018