Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
TripadvisorUSD 42
ZenHotels.com
eDreamsUSD 42
Agoda.comUSD 42
Destinia.com
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 December 2018

Very basic. Room was clean, breakfast was good, warm inside. No kettle in the room, no bathrobes, as it was written, swimming pool very cold, free of charge only till 11 a.m. The restaurant and the bar was closed at 10 p.m., although it should work till 12 p.m. Location very good, the hotel is on the main street, so very noisy, when you open the window.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 September 2018

I was remarkably happy with this hotel. Room had a lot of light, making it easy to work during the day. Location was very good. Amneties were quite satisfactory for the price. I found the staff remarkably friendly, and helpful. I was allowed to leave my bike at the reception overnight for safe keeping. I was given help to find restaurants (unfortunately I was often out quite late doing sports, that I never came in early enough for the restaurant, there is a pizzeria open quite late closeby, there is a iki grocery store, and a Italian open late and quite close by (vyno uoga) (opposite of a chinese that closes earlier. The sauna is free in the morning, which is great for relaxing sore muscles. Internet was a bit flakey on the third floor, and I recommend they look into that. I had a lot of smelly clothes after running the vilniys marathon, and the cleaners managed to clean the room in such a way that all the smell was gone (embarrassing but such is the life of endurance sports), I am impressed that that happened. I slept very well. I see lots of reviews about the dirty carpet. It's unfortunate, I think the style of carpet is not ideal for a hotel in the hallways, perhaps a deep-clean may be needed.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 30 August 2018

Basic hotel. No frills.
Ample room and bathroom.
Lighting of both room and bathroom was rather poor: oddly positioned lamps and too-faint bulbs.
No one was around in the reception at the time I had to check-out: I had to wait a while.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 22 June 2018

The good things about Navalis - clean rooms, comfortable beds, great location. The breakfast was pretty good, although it would benefit from a greater selection of fruit.

The issues that cost it more stars:
The bathroom - only wall-mounted soap dispensers by the sink and in the shower -- make the effort to get some nice bath products and your guests will be happier. Also the tub - I'm 5'7", and it was a bit of a climb to get in and out of the tub. For a smaller woman, it would be very difficult.
Noise - the hotel is on a busy street. Getting insulated windows could reduce the noise in the room. I am a city dweller, so I am used to noise, but this was exceptionally loud until about midnight.
Window shades - in my room, they were very difficult to operate, which is a problem during the summer when the sun does down at 11 p.m. and comes up before 4 a.m.
Bedding - it was clean, but nothing special. Invest in nice sheets and fluffy pillows.
Minibar - there was none, nor was there any bottled water.

Room tip: Higher floors will be quieter.
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 3 January 2018

We went to Klaipeda to meet a New Year 2018. We choose Navalis hotel by photos.
Our room was rather good and clean, staff was friendly, but there are some negative questions. Navalis hotel has 4 stars, but there were no safe box in the room, there was no bottles with drinking water and electric kettle (of course there was neither coffe no tea in the room). Also there were no slippers and we had to walk around the room barefoot and it was not pleasant at all. I would like to notice that there was rather noisy, because there is a tram line in the street under the windows which didn't close normally.

Date of stay: December 2017