Open today: 12:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Review Highlights
Alice in Wondefull Wonderland

This was our first experience with escape room, and we really liked it. Two adults and two... read more

Reviewed 28 July 2018
Turid S
via mobile
Alice in Wonderland - really great

We was 4 people, first we tryed the Harry potter room. No.the best, after we tried the Alice in... read more

Reviewed 27 November 2017
Camilla V
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Kaunas
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

Me and my friends participated in the two mafia rooms. They have two identical rooms so we could make a challenge between ourselves who goes out the first!
The room was amazing, pretty difficult but well thought! Really interesting!
The personnel was very welcoming and kind, always smiling!
Thanks for a great experience and hope to come back!

1  Thank Gretapeach
Reviewed 26 October 2016

We (2 adults and 3 girls, ranging in age form 6 to 15), had a lot of fun trying to escape. the clues were well thought off - not too easy but not completely unsolvable, the only 'but' is that we were unable to telephone phone help line for about half an hour, so had spent as bit of time doing nothing. to be fair, they did give us extra time at the end. all in all- great experience and recommended :)

Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

This was our first room escape experience. Wasn't sure what to expect, but the girl running the attraction was friendly, the place was well set up and we had a great time! You'd get more value for money with a bigger team, as the price is 50 euro per team, and it was just us two. We had good fun and we're totally immersed by the game. Lots of different puzzles. My husband is very patient and I am very logical so we made a good team and escaped! I would highly recommend this attraction, lots of surprises! We will be looking do do more of these room escape challenges.

Reviewed 13 April 2016

Today me and my girlfriend were participated in break free for the first time. In summary: you have one hour to get out from the locked room by solving puzzles. We made it in 2 people with left of 2:34 mins on lowest difficulty. The experience is amazing and I truly recommending that to anyone who likes puzzles and fun.

Reviewed 29 February 2016

We was a team of 4 professionals and try one of their rooms. Definitely you need to know lithuanian language to entertain in Kaunas, but game experience was good and I recommend it to others.