All reviews deluxe room old town the main street small pool main restaurant hot and cold buffet great central location hotel is located secure parking lovely city english speaking staff nice hotel within easy walking distance stayed for nights reception staff breakfast room rooms are spacious
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

I checked in to the hotel for night and requested a taxi for 1630hrs the following day to take me to the airport. I was awoken at 0430hrs telling me my taxi was waiting! When I finally got back to sleep I was awoken by the room vibrating from the wacker machine and all the roadworks below. Apart from that, room was of a travelodge standard, no kettle or tea/coffee making facilities, bathroom only had a shower.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 September 2018

Very nice and cozy hotel. The room was excellent. The only negative is that I could not a towel for the swimmingpool but have to use the same as in the bathroom
I will also stay here at my next stay in Kaunas

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 August 2018

I had a meal on my own at the restaurant within Kaunas Hotel and it was delicious. The service was very pleasant and the staff were accommodating to my wishes and choices, they also explained parts of the menu I didn't understand. The cost was reasonable too. Being a single traveler at the time I felt comfortable dining alone at this restaurant.

Stayed: February 2018
Reviewed 19 August 2018

The hotel is well situated in the city center and offers free parking in the backyard. The room was ok although a bit dated. Everything is rather simple for a 4-star hotel but ok. The "pool" btw is a complete joke (not that we cared but they advertise it). It's a large bathtub. Breakfast was ok but they played terrible dance music rather loudly from a TV which was really annoying.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 August 2018

Excellent, spacious room with all expected amenities. Fab shower. Balcony overlooking Laisves Avenue. Only 15 minute walk from old town of Kaunas. Substantial breakfast with fine choices of hot and cold buffet. Staff were very friendly and obliging. They seemed to enjoy their work. Inexpensive restaurant and bar, as is most of Kaunas. the construction outside is in preparation for the city's 'City of Culture' bid. Good luck. highly recommended.

Room Tip: On Saturday nights the rooms at the front have street music 'til late.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple