See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 July 2017

Staff wasn't friendly, food was like from the hospital- without any taste, cold, wouldn't say it was fresh (salmon). Waiting time was really long,twice asked for food.. Quite often we are on that road, but we defintely will avoid this place. But I have to say it is nice from outside.

Stayed: April 2017
Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

After driving 1000 km I was looking for the place for staying overnight and saw a red building by the road. It was half an hour after midnight and there was no one in reception desk. I took a little walk and saw a sauna and pool on the ground floor. In 5 minutes a pretty girl entered and offered me the last vacant room, which was not eco and not the cheapest one: €64 plus €5 for breakfast. I checked the room and I liked it: very large, with hugh windows and king size bed. I slept very well. My breakfast was a la carte, I could to order food from menu. I asked salty pancakes with ham and cheese, but got sweet pancakes with ceam. I ate it and after asked my salty pancakes. I got it with apologies.
Why lost kingdom? Big rooms, big restaurant, parked white limousine on the front side, fontain and park... but, everything looks old and tired. Toilet seat was broken and I found empty condom package on the top of closet. This motel is located by the via baltica road and might be a visit card for baltic states, but unfortunately it is not.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 March 2017

If you look for overnight stay its ok, it has seen the better days for sure. Dont expect anything more then just a bed to sleep, not very clean place but if you need just to sleep, its almost ok.
Price is little high comparing to quality of hotel.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 August 2016

This hotel is good choice for overnight if you driving north. For this purpose is good and great value. Breakfast can be better but rooms are quite, clean and staff is very pleasant. Location is perfect for stopover (figuratively next to main road via Baltica) but not that good for city exploring

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 August 2015

It was very hard to find although it is on the motor way but there are no signs how to get in its own driveway. Very shabby athmosphere,slow wifi connection; no power plug to find; staff does not interact at all. I never met the breakfast they offer. It is of "a la carte" type breakfast. Only bacon and eggs and potato. you have to order from the kitchen. then you have to wait about 20 minutes to arrive. Coffee and Juice on order also.

Room Tip: No lifts to rooms. You have to carry your luggage through flights of stairs
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends