Hotel Flora
Hotel Cingov(Smizany)
USD 102*
  • Breakfast included
Hotel U Leva(Levoca)(Great Value!)
USD 54*
USD 79*
Hotel Arkada(Levoca)
Hotel Sobota(Poprad)
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 July 2014

I stayed at this hotel in July 2014. Their website http://grandhotelspis.com/en/page.php?id=1 shows pictures of the outside of the hotel. It is a bit more run down now, with no signage outside anymore. The rooms are acceptable though. From the Spisska Nova Ves station, it is about a 5-10 euro taxi ride. When I arrived, there was a sign saying that their credit card machine was not working. They could have informed me of this before I arrived, as it meant I had to catch a taxi back to Spisska Nova Ves - to the nearest ATM to withdraw the cash, and then get a return taxi back to the Hotel. It is a pretty deserted hotel I found - I think i was the only guest. And they spoke very very little English, which made things hard for me. I was travelling on my own, wanting to explore Slovensky Raj, they couldn't offer me any advise for this, and had no leaflet information anywhere. I would have thought this would have been their forte, as they are right next to Cingov entrance to the national park.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Michelle M
Reviewed 2 July 2011

The location is nice just outside of Spisska Nova Ves and the national park. The rooms are basic, no kettle or fridge for example, the family rooms are a good size and well placed. Costs are reasonable and the overall value is very good. Food is generally good, but the soup can be salty. The hotel advertises a play park on site but this fairly run down and is not to be recommended.

I would happily go back to this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2011