See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 April 2017

A wonderful stay at Zuckmann Villa over Easter - could not fault anything. The staff, rooms, Restaurant and location - excellent. I would highly recommend Zuckmann Villa and would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Sheila M
Peter_Mest, Manažér at Zuckmann Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2017

Hello Sheila,

thank you very much for very nice review. Looking forward for your next visit in our Zuckmann Villa

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Had a great stay at Zuckman Villa, the accommodation, food and staff were first class. No complaints whatsoever. Even brought breakfast to our room the evening before our departure as we had an early flight. Would most certainly stay there again.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Peter_Mest, Manažér at Zuckmann Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2017

Thank you very much for your review, we looking forward for your next visit in our Zuckmann Villa.

Reviewed 1 November 2016

Hello, This is Sean. Everything is perfect, clean, warm room, Nice food. It is good to tour city of Piestany. It is only a few minute to walk to river and shopping, also have big shopping center near hotel. This is my twice time. I would like to visit this hotel again.

See you later.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 October 2016

Great rooms (big and lots of confort) also the room was never to hot even when it was over 34 degrees
The room was also verry clean

People where verry nice to us
They try to help us where was possible

I real recommend this place

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Peter_Mest, Manažér at Zuckmann Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2016

Thank you very much for your comment and we looking forward for your next visit in Zuckmann villa.

Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

I'm a coffee snob and when I'm in Piešťany, Zuckman Villa is my only go to for a cracking coffee. I have two hands down. If you are a coffee snob and visiting Piešťany, then this is where you need to get your coffee fix.

Don't ask me about the hotel. No idea if it's good or not. Only can comment on the coffee. The place does however exude an aura of elegance which attracts my coffee snobbery too :)

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo

Thank you Mr.Morrisan and you are always welcome in our Zuckmann Villa for cup of coffee, lunch or dinner. We also offering nice apartments, so next time we can show you one of them.
Best regards