See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 November 2016

Hello, This is Sean. Everything is perfect, clean, warm room, Nice food. It is good to tour city of Piestany. It is only a few minute to walk to river and shopping, also have big shopping center near hotel. This is my twice time. I would like to visit this hotel again.

See you later.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 25 October 2016

Great rooms (big and lots of confort) also the room was never to hot even when it was over 34 degrees
The room was also verry clean

People where verry nice to us
They try to help us where was possible

I real recommend this place

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Peter_Mest, Manažér at Zuckmann Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2016

Thank you very much for your comment and we looking forward for your next visit in Zuckmann villa.
Peter

Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

I'm a coffee snob and when I'm in Piešťany, Zuckman Villa is my only go to for a cracking coffee. I have two hands down. If you are a coffee snob and visiting Piešťany, then this is where you need to get your coffee fix.

Don't ask me about the hotel. No idea if it's good or not. Only can comment on the coffee. The place does however exude an aura of elegance which attracts my coffee snobbery too :)

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo

Thank you Mr.Morrisan and you are always welcome in our Zuckmann Villa for cup of coffee, lunch or dinner. We also offering nice apartments, so next time we can show you one of them.
Best regards
Peter

Reviewed 8 May 2016

Stayed here 3 nights at end April/start of May. We were a group of 5 so had 2 rooms. The rooms were of an excellent standard & we made maximum use of the outside terrace space in the afternoon. We had breakfast every morning which was very good - try the "gruel" which despite the name was very tasty. We had 2 meals in the restaurant (1 dinner & 1 lunch) - food was very good value.
The staff are very helpful & everything we asked for they sorted out (including finding a 5th bike - they have 4 available for use by guests).
You could not wish for a better location - very central for the town & the spas. Would recommend if you are staying in this area

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 February 2016

Zuckmann Villa is nice stylish guesthouse with modern but very elegant look. Very kind and helpful staff, tasty food, there is really nothing to criticize... We were absolutely satisfied and we want to return there once certainly... :)

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends