See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

Cute an tidy hotel restaurant with lunch buffet and a nice diverse menu. The staff is friendly and some speaks very well english. The food is tasty and you will be feel after. The chicken I ordered was tender and the salad buffet (carrots, cale) was a real surprise!
Also the prices are very fair, you can enjoy a hotel standard at very medium price.
Definitely worth trying it ;-)

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 January 2017

Room nice and no noice
Reception service poor, wants to small talk even there are a que waiting
Breakfast average nothing special
Internet ok and free
No lock on hall up to the rooms
In walking distance to town center 1 km

Stayed: January 2017
Reviewed 3 August 2015

I was on business trip in Penzión Diana but was shocked that the no one did the cleaning up of the room. I even had to go to the reception and ask for the roll of the toilet paper!
I was accomodated in this hotel earlier this year and everything was OK then.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Peter R
Reviewed 9 June 2015

We were very satisfied wit our clean room, friendly staff, delicious meals at restaurants and wellness centre. Garden between wellness and a hotel is also very well designed. Here you can spend a very pleasant evening and when it's cold, the staff will provide heating lamp. I can only recommend the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 September 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for 5 nights whilst we we're visiting for a friends wedding. My husband and I and our 2 children aged 4 years and 3 months.
The hotel itself is quite small however the room we stayed in (LUX) was very spacious with a double bed, single and a cot. Our room was situated on the ground floor with a terrace that led out in to the gardens where there was a play area for the children which was good. The rooms were clean however I don't think they changed our towels at all while we were there. The room could also have done with a kettle and tea /coffee making facilities.
The staff at reception were friendly enough, however most of the staff in the restaurant were grumpy and rude.
We also both had a massage at the wellness centre. The massage itself was good but the guy doing it was either on the phone or talking to someone else during so you couldn't relax completely. It is very cheap though. The pool is an outside pool and the kids loved it as it was slightly heated. There's also a cold plunge pool, jacuzzi, sauna and steam room.
The breakfast which was included in our stay was a bit disappointing. If you didn't get there early enough then they seemed to run out of hot stuff (eggs, sausages etc) and the rest of it wasn't much, just cheeses, hams, breads and a few Yoghurts which also often ran out. We had dinner here on our first night and it was ok, however it was much more expensive than if you walk in to the town which is about 10-15 min walk and the local restaurants are really good. Good location and overall a nice place. I would stay here again mainly because it was cheap and is in a lovely area close to the town.

Stayed: August 2014