See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

This is bit older hotel but the price is good for your stay and here is also good location for the city center. Lot of nice stores around and the staff is friendly as well but the rooms can be bit bigger

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Hotel_Satelit, Director of Sales at Hotel Satelit, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear guest,
Thank you very much for your positive opinion of our hotel and services. The hotel staff and I look forward to your next stay at our hotel.

Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

Book this hotel as good price including breakfast. Have to praise for allowing me to check in an hour early and although the hotel is dated, it was clean. The disappointment came that the breakfast was not mentioned once on check in (used hotel twice in 2 weeks) regarding times and location and no information in the room either so I haven't used this service.

Date of stay: November 2016

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your opinion of our hotel and services.
All staff and I look forward to your next stay at our hotel.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Needed 2 nights stay for travel alone - good value, because one gets a fairly sized room with good bathroom, good beds and very central location. The furbishing, TV and phone is really old time, but I did not use that. There is probably a WiFi in the room, but is not easily detectable, assuming there is no internet. Breakfast is more than adequate, with warm dishes, good coffee. Overall, good value

Room tip: Ask for rooms away from the street
Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Guest, Thank you very much for your opinion of our hotel and services. All staff and I look forward to your next stay at our hotel.
All the best

Reviewed 8 September 2016

Great location and generally clean. However it was like an excursion to history - dated furnishing/decoration, old box TV with terrible signal, old style bathroom. Even the staff looked like they are stuck in 80-90-ties. Breakfast very basic.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear guest, Thank you very much for visiting our Hotel Satelit*** and for sharing your experience with us. Your opinion is very important to us and your comments will help to improve our further services. We are looking forward to seeing you in our hotel again.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

I paid 28 pounds for one night including breakfast and for that I cannot complain. It's such a shame it has such potential, lovely sized room with a balcony. The Rooms are dated as well as most of the common areas. The breakfast was good and had a nice outdoor balcony to eat. The bathroom was very nice and the bed comfortable. Just needs a little updating including the TV. I did not realise that these old TV still around. It's in a good location close to town I would stay here again. The receptionist in the morning was really helpful and efficient. With a little updating could attract more custom. Has a very holiday feel. At the moment a little dark and dismal, but a lot better than I expected. Loved the balcony .

Date of stay: July 2016