“Pleasant atmosphere and great food”

Pensione Ristorante Moretti
Ranked #15 of 90 Restaurants in Nitra
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 20 May 2018

Great italian food, including deserts and a good selection of cocktails and drinks.

Although during lunch the service was extremely slow.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

It’s a very popular Italian style restaurant but as usual and expected in Slovakia, English is difficult. My wife ordered Sea Bream and was served a steak!

Then a fish came - Sea Bass. By that time I had finished my main course so it wasn’t a great experience. I recommend ensuring that your server had the order correct before she instructs the kitchen.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

For people that like me, live and work abroad, this pizzeria-restaurant is the Italian house! Without any doubt it is the best pizza (in Italian style) in Nitra.
If you are in Nitra, it must be visited!

Reviewed 18 July 2017

While in Nitra under a Cooperation Project between Portugal and Slovakia our colleagues took us to this restaurant last year; we liked so much that we repeated it this year. What I reminded from last year was the duck dish; again, I was delighted with it. Enjoy!

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

Had the Spaghetti Marinara. Pasta was over cooked and seafood was just ok. Parmesan had no taste. Broken shell in the pasta.
Not very Italian.